If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: 1940 White Truck FREE to Good Home and/or Early 50's Chev Truck For Sale or Trad  (Read 3250 times)

hank

• Administrator
    • http://www.hankstruckpictures.com
I have an old 1940 white single axle winch truck, large winch, gin poles, and pretty decent cab. Engine looks like it would run if it had a battery and some small things done to it. Has oil in it and no water that I can see.

My problem is I got it awhile back and was going to put it in my shop and restore it, but I seem to have a few too many projects on the go at this time, so I am wondering if you or someone that you know that would be interested in having this old truck to restore.

I would be happy to donate it to someone to restore free of charge, you would just need to find a truck and trailer that would haul it back for you.

I am located in Dawson Creek B.C. Please e-mail or phone if you are interested or can put me in touch with the right person.

Leo Offerson
1-250-784-3927

leoman@pris.ca

Here is a1949 Chev I have that I would sell or trade for whatever.
I have had the complete undercarriage all done by professional mechanic here, so the cab needs to be done and the upholstery is about all.

The box has full hydraulic up and down and works great. It hauled grain last in 1975.

I have a lot of spare parts as well, rebuilt 4 speed Trans plus flywheel, clutch and lots of other things that I got with my rebuilt engine, so all of this stuff will go with that 49 chev truck if I sell or trade it.

Please e-mail or phone if you are interested or can put me in touch with the right person.
Leo Offerson
1-250-784-3927

leoman@pris.ca

« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 10:23:09 AM by hank »
Hank Suderman
Hank's Truck Pictures
cdntrucky@shaw.ca
http://www.hankstruckpictures.com

Hank's Truck Forum

Hanky

Man those look like two great projects, only if I had room.  So I have to pass.

Hanky

Hank's Truck Forum

Truck Driving Jobs