If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: IRT new season  (Read 6061 times)

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
Re: IRT new season
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2018, 03:23:51 AM »
I heard after eleven seasons that this show is finally canceled, Which is okay by me by now, It was starting to become way to highly edited
Lance C.

Founder of Lance's Truck Picture's

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2018, 03:23:51 AM »

Paystar

• Regular Membership
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2018, 07:35:46 AM »
It's about time. As much as I love to see trucks on tv, that show was sickening.

They need more shows back like Swamp Loggers, but even they pulled out when the tv networks wanted them to add a bunch of phony baloney. which makes me respect the Goodson's even more. 
The New Generation: 'You have what we call an irrational sense of entitlement. It won't kill you, but it will cause you to believe that you deserve top pay for doing nothing.'

Mister TyZo

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2018, 08:28:00 AM »
It's about time. As much as I love to see trucks on tv, that show was sickening.

They need more shows back like Swamp Loggers, but even they pulled out when the tv networks wanted them to add a bunch of phony baloney. which makes me respect the Goodson's even more.

Bobby Goodson & Mrs. Goodson are attempting a Comeback thru YouTube.. I believe they've Posted 2 Episodes so far..  10-4 on IRT.. Bit much just the Equipment Abuse..lol..
Be Safe / Be Careful  BTB

The Fugitive

• Regular Membership
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2018, 12:38:35 PM »
The start of the Truck Show season here in the UK there was only ONE IRT on show and that was Todd.
They seem to be getting Kicked into touch with two Guys from Outback Truckers ( Australia ) selling signed Photos to the
young kids. They are also showing up at Truckfest Scotland in August if Jan ( Norsman ) comes over this year he will get some shots.
There again they dont have Kenny or Pete with them.    Bob.

Gary Smith

• Fleet eye for the Chicken guy
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2018, 07:32:35 PM »
I heard after eleven seasons that this show is finally canceled, Which is okay by me by now, It was starting to become way to highly edited

I guess they don't have room for it with the endless "Pawn Stars" and "American Pickers" reruns.  I got sick of watching them when I was in rehab from my stroke.
It's a Mack thing. you wouldn't understand.....

"Every highway, just beyond the high beams"

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2018, 01:43:50 AM »

Even better yet, Bring back American Loggers and the Pelletier Family on TV, I know those people personally, Seeing as how I live in Maine and Yes, I like seeing trucks on TV, Too, But, I do agree it was getting to be way to highly edited and fake and about the only reason why I watched it towards the end was for the trucks that were going to be on TV, I even saw some viewers comment in one of the group's for one of the companies that was featured on the show (Polar Industries) and some of the viewers even though some of the people featured on the show were real legit employee's hired by Polar Industries
Lance C.

Zeprome

• Regular Membership
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2018, 06:36:45 PM »
Because the show wasnít dramatic enough, they added the annoying narrator and escalating background music that gets soooo old and repetitive every time. Well, they might hope to get viewers but itís a huge deteriorate for me. Itís like the viewers are expecting something totally different like falling through the ice or some major breakdown.

That said, besides the annoying narrator, I love what the truckers at north do and how they actually testify their skills. From getting unstuck by reving heavy duty straps latched onto the spinning axle and trees to fixing their own tires through legit combustion. This is serious out-back skills and no normal truckers on the road would have such an ďout-of-the-boxĒ thinking mentality.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:39:39 PM by Zeprome »

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2018, 03:32:05 PM »
Because the show wasnít dramatic enough, they added the annoying narrator and escalating background music that gets soooo old and repetitive every time. Well, they might hope to get viewers but itís a huge deteriorate for me. Itís like the viewers are expecting something totally different like falling through the ice or some major breakdown.

That said, besides the annoying narrator, I love what the truckers at north do and how they actually testify their skills. From getting unstuck by reving heavy duty straps latched onto the spinning axle and trees to fixing their own tires through legit combustion. This is serious out-back skills and no normal truckers on the road would have such an ďout-of-the-boxĒ thinking mentality.

The show was very highly edited and was extremely fake, Some of the viewers of the show really thought that Rick Yemm bought a truck off of Hugh Rowland or that Hugh Rowland really co owns an ice road trucking company named VP Polar with Vlad Pleskot in Manitoba (All Hugh really did was supply the trucks for the tv show for VP Polar) Alot of people also think that Lisa, Darrell and Darrell's son all co own a ice road trucking company in Manitoba and the drivers you see driving for Polar Express are real legit year round full time employee's at Polar Express, When in truth it's also fake and the production company paid these companies to hire some certain drivers for the show as well as rented the trucks these certain drivers were driving during filming for the show, Any break down or damage done to one of the particular trucks the certain drivers were driving during the show were also paid for by the production and if a particular truck is totaled during filming one of the certain drivers is driving, The production company will pay to replace those particular trucks the certain drivers drive, That's why you always see older trucks being used during the filming of the show, Except for one season when Mack gave Polar Express three brand new Mack's to advertise for Mack during filming on the show

Now, Season-1 and Season-2 weren't as bad as the other seasons and were some of the most realistic episodes through out the whole entire series, But, Things started to really extremely fake and also got extremely really heavily edited in Season-3 and the later season's during the whole entire series, This show was actually suppose to end after Season-7 originally aired
Lance C.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2018, 03:32:05 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs