If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: I-80 Rest Area & Running - 11/10/12 - #11  (Read 2932 times)

HuntFlatbed

• Just Trying To Keep Up With The Real Truckers.....
    • My RR Pics
I-80 Rest Area & Running - 11/10/12 - #11
« on: April 24, 2013, 02:28:37 PM »
Still More!

Let's start off with some Cattle Pots!

First up, this IH 9900 for BEED out of West Point, NE

Then we have this sharp Pete 389 for TERRY MORSETT TRUCKING LLC (Raymond, NE)

Shaffer ProStar #84973

Watt & Stewart (San Angelo, TX) Pete 386 #24, with the ubiquitous Watt & Stewart load of big tires.

Here's a Allied Van Lines Volvo pulling an Allied Van Lines Moving Van for Reliable Van & Storage Company out of New Jersey.  Charlie probably knows them.

Sharp Mk II Coronado O/O running for Cannonball Express (Omaha, NE)

UPS Columbia

Here we have yet another O/O for Mike Murphy (Walthill, NE) which was also the outfit my "Catch Of The Day" was running for.  This time it's a IH 9900 owned by Cory & Kristen Blattert (Blair, NE)

Pride Transport (Salt Lake City, UT) newer Cascadia

A.N. Webber Inc. (Kankakee, IL) Pete 386 #685U

A Volvo for a small but strangely named outfit called INTERROBANG INC (Downers Grove, IL).  I had no idea what INTERROBANG means but I found this Wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interrobang
Why somebody named their trucking company after this I don't know.  Pulling a USX Van

W900L #435 for MCDERMID TRANSPORTATION INC  (Oconto Falls, WI)

T2000 #482 for an outfit called HOFFMAN TRANSIT CO INC  out of Gresham, WI

Van Wyk (Sheldon, IA) Volvo #857

Sharp Volvo O/O for Long Haul Trucking (Albertville, MN) as #328

A Pete 386 for UPSTAGING INC (Sycamore, IL)

A Pete 379 for PICK'S PACK HAULERS INC (Hastings, NE), a weird outfit name if I ever heard one.  Guess those must be small tarped packs then eh?

TrailLiner (Springfield, MO) Cascadia #160

And ending on a high note, this Sharp Pete 379 which is #515 for TEO'S TRANSPORT (Bettendorf, IA) which is part of a 3-Truck outfit.  I think I caught another unit of this company in an earlier post.  That was a ratty FLD! 

Hank's Truck Forum

I-80 Rest Area & Running - 11/10/12 - #11
« on: April 24, 2013, 02:28:37 PM »

Jon_G

Re: I-80 Rest Area & Running - 11/10/12 - #11
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 05:55:11 PM »
That new Van Wyk Volvo looks great!! 8) 8) And great catch on the new Coronado, that looks oddly similiar to something Pride Transport would run :o

Jon

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 01:49:03 PM »
Oh man, this post is full of great looking rigs! :) Two long hood IH 9900iXs in the same post, too, that's not bad! The cattle pot is sharp, and the Mike Murphy one is even sharper! And then we have that really cool looking 389 cattle pot... I love it! I always enjoy seeing Watt & Stewart rigs, and the Cannonball Coronado is a neat catch, too. And then we have that Van Wyk VNL730! What a sharp rig! And the same goes for the Long Haul VNL780 below it! I also always enjoy seeing Upstaging and TraiLiner rigs, and there's one of each in this post. And yeah, great way of ending the post, too with that sharp red 379! It really stands out with that matching spread axle reefer.  8)

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Erik Boattail

• Regular Membership
  • The Never-Netherlands
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 03:52:02 AM »

Watt & Stewart (San Angelo, TX) Pete 386 #24, with the ubiquitous Watt & Stewart load of big tires.

That's a truck from our Canadian fleet.
It has red tarps (Texas trucks have black tarps), a red trailer number at the front of the trailer (Texas trailers have black numbers), on the door it says "Watt and Stewart Commodities" (Texas trucks have "Watt and Stewart Trucking on the doors) and.... it has an Alberta plate  8)
- Got rubber?

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 03:52:02 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs