If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: March at my local spot.  (Read 12508 times)

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
Re: March at my local spot.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 04:52:15 AM »
Here is some   pics I took last week at my local spot. 

Transport SM grey Pete with a load of Canam Roadster, BRP three wheels road bikes.

Photobucket is always changing the order I upload pics. Here is my bonus, a Ford Econoline with a bunk. Maybe it's an RV hauler, they have often some odd set up in this field of transportation.

A Volvo with a nice livery for Diversco System out of Cambridge ON.

A nice KW K-100 for Martin Express, an 0/0 leased to Placements Tanguay out of St-Gedeon in Beauce County. St-Gedeon is the hometown of Canam Steel. As long I can remember, this truck have always worked all year long and he is kept in great shape.

A big bunk International 9300. They stop building this model at the end of the nineties but there are still a lot of nice one on the road today.

A brand new Western Star.

Transport Robert 2013 Volvo VN 670. 

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 04:52:15 AM »

RobG

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 09:42:34 AM »
I seem and got some pictures of that Martin K-100 in Calgary a few weeks ago.It really is a nice truck.

wayne_crane

• http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/trucks/wayne_crane/w_crane_title.gif
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »
nice collection  again greald my fav is the 9900i

granitefan713

• My Truck Picture Collection
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 05:46:06 PM »
Love the new Robert VNL!! The new Western Star is cool too!

L.Dugas

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 08:13:26 PM »
That K100 is sweet.

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 04:34:01 AM »
I seem and got some pictures of that Martin K-100 in Calgary a few weeks ago.It really is a nice truck.

This K-100 come from the same area than Couture Logistics. There is a few structural steel manufacturers in Beauce County and they have often contracts in the oil patch.  Years ago they were sending truck from the West to pick up the loads.  Now it seem that Quebec trucks make the delivery in the West. I guess that return loads should not easy to find.

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 04:40:46 AM »
That K100 is sweet.

It's had a hard winter no doubt but still looks good. :)

Mister TyZo

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2013, 06:01:45 AM »
Here is some   pics I took last week at my local spot. 

Photobucket is always changing the order I upload pics. Here is my bonus, a Ford Econoline with a bunk. Maybe it's an RV hauler, they have often some odd set up in this field of transportation.

:) ;)  One of a kind for sure.....But @ G.Laplante  , perfect shot.....Considering the size of the Unit .. Check out the size of the Ford Escape he's got tied down.  :D :D
Be Safe / Be Careful  BTB

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2013, 04:28:42 AM »
Thank's guys for the comments.  I have returned to my spot at the end of the afternoon last Tuesday. A car was parked there. The guy seem to be on a kind of observation mission. So I turn back and return to my former favorite spot, the " curve ". Quite a few trucks but most I have  seen dozen of time.  Late afternoon sun was playing in the clouds so light conditions were changing rapidly.

I don't know about C.R. . I see their trucks once in a while, This Pinnacle is new for me.

G&S Direct is a logistic company based in Brampton ON.  Usually I see straight trucks with them.

I see this Reimers truck about every  time  I visit my spot. Seem to be returning to his base in the Montreal area at the end of  his daily run.

About every time I go truck spotting I may see up to a half dozen Cascades trucks. When they  have started renewing their fleet 4-5 years ago, they have taken some KW t-600 & T660 and Volvo VN 780. Now all the newer trucks are Cascadia.

CBR is a small flat bed  fleet based in St-Georges in Beauce County. They run a mix of Mack and Peterbilt that they keep for many years. This  Pinnacle Rawhide seem to be a new acquisition.

Richard Carrier Trucking is from Skowhagen Me.

As a bonus this new Provost bus in the new Limocar livery.  They do the run between Sherbrooke and Montreal several time each day. There is about 150 km between downtown Sherbrooke to downtown Montreal and it take about two hours. Limocar is a division of Veola Transport. A big European company. I think that Norseman is driving for them in Norway.

Jon_G

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2013, 12:36:31 PM »
All excellent photos Gerard, but my favorite is that beautiful Freightliner for Cascades 8)

Jon

LocalCoilHauler

• A Dirty Truck is a Working Truck
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2013, 01:14:25 PM »
Sweet sets Gerard!! My favourite is that Limocar bus 8) 8). By the way have you ever heard of a quebec carrier named Transport PRG Gerard?? I saw a nice, loud peterbilt 389 go by my house the other day. It was a gold brown colour with a 4 axle flatbed.
It's Appearance might be Half yours but it's Reliability might be Twice yours!!

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2013, 04:37:54 AM »
Sweet sets Gerard!! My favourite is that Limocar bus 8) 8). By the way have you ever heard of a quebec carrier named Transport PRG Gerard?? I saw a nice, loud peterbilt 389 go by my house the other day. It was a gold brown colour with a 4 axle flatbed.
I am sorry LCH. It mean nothing for me for now.

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2013, 04:52:31 AM »
Here is another series taken in mid-March .

Express Girard is a flat bed hauler based in the Chicoutimi area.

Dynamic Transport are from EEL River NB. They are the one who have bought Bourque Express from Mont-Joli last fall.

Structures St-Joseph is a manufacturer of wood prefab  building structures based in St-Joseph in Beauce County. They have a nice fleet of  tough looking tractors equipped with big cranes. This one have the new company livery.

Groupe Richer is a producer of sods based in Les Coteaux Qc.  Lot of green in their livery.

Cavalier Transportation is from Bolton ON. It's a nice fleet that I don't see often. I was quite surprised by this day cab.

I have read that Muir's Cartage from Concord ON will be going only with 0/0 . I guess that this one with a former CN Intermodal truck is one of them.  I see them often in town unloading at Home Depot and Future Shop.

As a bonus, this local mover with an International 8600.

TWP

• Regular Membership
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 08:56:49 AM »
Good series, I do believe I saw that same Grey Pete with a partial load of
Can Ams just leaving the dealership in Kelowna this past week.
Now I wish I didn't let the trees and the traffic stop me from snapping a photo. :(

-Ted
Truckin`Addiction.
Argueing with a trucker is like wrestleing with a pig in the mud.
After a while you realize the pig is enjoying it.

granitefan713

• My Truck Picture Collection
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2013, 06:19:50 PM »
I like that Pinnacle!

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2013, 06:19:50 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs