If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: A return to the curve and a bonus (11-01-11)  (Read 2171 times)

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
A return to the curve and a bonus (11-01-11)
« on: November 01, 2011, 03:01:25 PM »
Here is a few pics I took today at the curve. I have not have time to edit the pics from my last excursion. Maybe I have lost to much time with my new friend. Read more about him in the bonus section below

Remorquage Coaticook  Western Star wrecker.

Not often I see a Walmart trailer in my neck of the wood. Trailer is pulled by a Mack from Translogic. Seem to be a new Ontario carrier.

Adrien Roy & Filles from St-Martin Beauce. The guy is associated with his daughters in his small trucking company.

Noort Trucking is from Kempville ON. Not often I see them around.

Structures St-Joseph from St-Joseph in Beauce County. A manufacturer of prefab structures for residential and commercial projects.

I may have ever post pics of this Pavage Du Jour Titan but I don't think I have taken him in the curve, at least this year.

My wife and I like to feed birds on our patio . They become familiar with us but they keep their distance. Usually Blue Jay are the more cautious. This year we have discovered a young Blue Jay that seem to be a lot go-getter. When he come to the patio, he walk directly to the window and ask for his lunch. He even come and pick up the peanuts in our hands but is fast to take off after he got what he want. And he repeat that quite often during the day.

Hank's Truck Forum

A return to the curve and a bonus (11-01-11)
« on: November 01, 2011, 03:01:25 PM »

Pascal Pion

• Regular Membership
  • St Hyacinthe,Quebec,Canada
Re: A return to the curve and a bonus (11-01-11)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 04:24:29 PM »
Gérard, I might be mistaken but I think Translogic is the new identity of Roff Logistics....

Nice pictures of your new friend!!! :)
War is the terrible ransom that humanity has to pay for it's stupidity...
                  Lt Col Charly Forbes,WW2 hero
                   Maisonneuve Regiment

R. Buron

• Regular Membership
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 05:49:33 PM »
Yes guys DHL which manages Walmart distribution centers through its subsidiary  SCM (Supply Chain Management inc.) inherited from Exel after its takeover by DHL,decided few months ago to bring back in house some transport operations (the ones of Roff) under the Translogic trademark.

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 03:52:51 PM »
Nice Series, Gerard, I really like the Noort Trucking International and of course the Adrien Roy & Filles Ford
Lance C.

Founder of Lance's Truck Picture's

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 03:52:51 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs