If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: JANUARY 2013  (Read 14907 times)

Jimmy B

Re: JANUARY 2013
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2013, 12:25:59 AM »
Well I quit looking here over a year ago because by the time I get home at 10:00 PM (Pacific Time Zone) eat dinner and then get to the computer the day slot has been filled. This is one that I could have posted:

Just saying...

Jimmy B

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2013, 12:25:59 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

JJG

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2013, 01:08:49 AM »
Jimmy, you should have been able to post this one, I just got done posting about an hr ago, figured no one would put one up, i like yours better anyway but it is harder for us guys here on this zone to post!! Maybe next tiem I don't really have a good one I will wait till now to post and you should be able to get one in...............""legally" ::)!!

Jim

Jimmy B

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2013, 12:55:15 AM »
Well Jim just let me know via PM that there was an opening here for the 31st. But, as luck would have it I took the day off so that I could run a retirement party/feed at work today. I thought there might have been an hour or two spread through the day where I could get out along the highway. I was just to busy starting at 8 AM running through 11:00 PM tonight. So, the only truck photo I have is this one:

Of course, there is this one that is Ray T and his outbound crew (2 forklift trucks in scene):

Jimmy B

JJG

« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2013, 02:14:17 AM »
Well, nice, first time I ever really wanted to eat a truck!!! I think it will do, lets see what the fearless leaders say about it!!

Jim.

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • Slickpic
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2013, 06:40:22 AM »
;D 8)
WORKS FOR ME!
;D 8)

Paul Kane

• Regular Membership
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2013, 08:12:40 AM »
When I first stated this (then hoped it died a slow death), I stated that the shots didn't have to be posted specifically on that day, but no subsequent days should be posted until the previous slot was filled so that everything fell in order.

....or the Jaegermeister thread.   I had an idea I thought I'd try.  If it goes nowhere, so be it I guess.  I thought we could try to post one picture a day, taken that day, for the entire year in one thread.  Here are a few guidelines:

One picture posted from each day consecutively.  One only, if someone posts than wait and try the next day.
Don't post from a given day until the previous day's has been posted.
Postings can be done after the day next in order, but don't post subsequent days until we can fill any previous omissions.
Post as many days as you want, but let's try for variety.  Hopefully we don't get 180 SNC Centuries and 179 Swift Volvos.
Aside from maybe a few initial comments, please no replys or comments to each post (AGREED RAY?!!!!!!!!)  .  Let's try and keep posts in a nice consecutive order.
(Optional) Do a shot of Jaegermeister after you post a picture.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2013, 08:12:40 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs