If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Out West of SLC  (Read 1094 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Out West of SLC
« on: August 19, 2012, 09:37:05 AM »
Well, for two days last week, I was hauling out of a Hadco pit south of Grantsville and bringing rock into West Valley at the Metro batch plant. It was a pain having to go down clear to Grantsville and run all day, but the haul paid the truck over six bucks a ton and if I wanted, I could get a load of fines to take to North Salt Lake on my way down and go down to Lehi to grab a load of squeegee to bring back to Ogden on my way home. Made for a long day, but not too bad as far as pay goes. Turns out I won't be back down there again though, because my dispatcher quit.....and took a lot of our contracts with him apparently. He's been brokering our loads to Burningham from Lehi and things are gonna be kinda scary for a little while. Good thing I think I'm in good with the company and got on the Ogden Parsons plant haul, which will always be stable. I'm not mad at him, I just want my boss back, haha. Anyhow, here's a few neat trucks from down on I-80. ;)

Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

Out West of SLC
« on: August 19, 2012, 09:37:05 AM »

HuntFlatbed

• Just Trying To Keep Up With The Real Truckers.....
    • My RR Pics
Re: Out West of SLC
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »
Nice series!  Sorry to hear about your dispatcher!  That Cody rig is a good catch.  I'm pretty sure that this truck is the same I caught in my post here:  http://hankstruckforum.com/htforum/index.php?topic=61959.msg526477#msg526477

If I'm right, this Pete is from Stagemeyer Trucking, LLC out of Hendley, NE.

Hank's Truck Forum

Re: Out West of SLC
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs