If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Since The Fourth of July  (Read 1098 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Since The Fourth of July
« on: July 22, 2012, 01:22:36 PM »
Well folks, I've been busy. Too busy, haha. This is my first day off since the Fourth and I'm back at it tomorrow (then Tuesday off for a state holiday). I've been hauling rotomill, asphalt, and material around northern Utah, Preston, ID, and one trip out to LaBarge, WY. In addition to the long hours and working everyday, I've been working on getting my work truck ready for a show next month and getting my Diamond Reo back from the painter and lining up more work on it to prepare IT for a show in September, haha. Plus, one of the guys I drove with on the flatbed side switched over to hauling dirt with me and I trained him all last week and the dirt boss seems to like us running together, we get stuff done, haha.
This England truck swerved to miss a deer, still hit the deer, and the truck had three hundred miles on it, haha. Then, during the clean up, this camper trailer fellow seems to have run into the blue pick-up right next to the rollover.

A few shots from the Logan Cruise.

This belonged to the contractor that built our house.

I was told not to use my Bealls for rotomilling, so I grabbed our repainted set of Rancos with the logo on the side... matches nice, too bad they were dirty.

Cass on his first day... looks like a full load, haha.

My buddy Tom that used to drive for us.

Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

Since The Fourth of July
« on: July 22, 2012, 01:22:36 PM »

norseman

• Administrator
Re: Since The Fourth of July
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 02:51:30 PM »
Very cool pics - including the ones from the Logan cruise! ;)

Btw, looks like Cass didn't luck out quite as much on his new truck as you did... that KW looks quite sad.  ;) The question now is, then - has his over the road truck got itself a good new driver?

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 07:19:00 PM »
He just drove the Kenny for one day, he's actually in a worse truck, haha. One of our old short frame ex-Parsons Petes. He takes care of stuff, he'll have a nice truck pretty soon. He drove our purple show truck and yes, the driver that got in it will take good care of it. He doesn't run very hard, but he'll take care of it.
Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 07:19:00 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs