If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Back To Local Work (Meet Elvira)  (Read 1036 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Back To Local Work (Meet Elvira)
« on: May 06, 2012, 02:06:01 PM »
Well, I've parted with Caroline, my flatbed truck and come home off the road. I was told if I wanted to come back to the dirt side of Francis Trucking, I could have a 2012 Peterbilt 389 with 500 ISX, eighteen speed, and 3.36s that has only been slightly used pulling a set of aluminum Beall belly dumps. I have had some stuff going on around home lately that has made it hard to go out on the road, so I wimped out and took the offer, but I love the new truck! Plus, they gave me a percentage raise, so I think I'll enjoy being home and taking her easy. 8)
First day back, rotomilling in Logan and hauling it down Sardine Canyon to Brigham City...had to get used to pulling 129,000 pound loads again the hard way, spending all day going back and forth over a 6% pass.

Here's the truck...pretty excited about how it'll turn out. I'm gonna be buying a bunch of chrome inside and out, some more lights, getting it pinstriped, polishing all the aluminum, back window tint, and my stack flappers. I'm pulling those Bealls, so I plan to hang four flaps across the back of the pup and acid wash the trailers, so they're almost as white as the truck.

Spent Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday hauling sand from Willard to Morgan. Got to see Caroline go by on I-15. Plus, notice the next picture is a set of flatbeds with hoppers in the bottom.

We got another new extended daycab.

Spent Thursday and Friday hauling floor sand from South Weber to Point of The Mountain, then washed chips "squeegie" back to Brigham.

Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

Back To Local Work (Meet Elvira)
« on: May 06, 2012, 02:06:01 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs