If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: SuperNatural Trucking  (Read 3422 times)

norseman

• Administrator
Re: SuperNatural Trucking
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 07:09:44 AM »
Well, I've watched the episode - number 21, season 7. Let me first say - that 389 is quite a truck! I absolutely loved the grille guard on it. And the T600 is sharp, too - great color combo on it. But, unfortunately, one got to see way too little of both of them. The first scene with trucks in it was at the gas station, like you said, where the 389 was parked next to the T600 with two demon drivers in front of them, and the scene was perhaps a minute long. Then, at night, the 389 appeared again with the two demon drivers in front of it, and the demon lady took them out, while the 389 stood in the background, looking imposing and sharp, and that lasted perhaps two minutes, if that. That was all. No scenes of it being driven by any demons or anything. Too bad, really. You kind of felt that there probably at one point was a reason why those demons were truckers, and that the truck was going to play a bigger part in the episode, since they went to the trouble of finding one that looked so imposing and all, but I guess the good scenes probably ended up on the cutting room floor. :-\

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 07:09:44 AM »

tranquileman

• Hidden Mountain Sanctuary
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 11:43:35 PM »
 8)

Sorry it's taken so long to reply... lots of miles this week ;)

Wow, that's really cool Jan, thanks for the update and the compliments!

Yeah, considering the number of different scenes they shot, it does sound like a lot was cut out. But I guess that's showbiz. They shot the scene of "demon 1" driving the Pete six times, so to hear that they didn't use it is surprising.

I  can't wait to see it now, so now all we need is a link to that episode so we can watch it on line.

......If your going to be different, try not to be thin skinned.....

I hope they never find a cure for Eleutheromania

tranquileman

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 04:44:32 PM »
Well, now that we've seen it, it was a big anti climax...

They definitely cut a lot of shots out!

Here's the link if anyone wants to watch it...

http://www.sockshare.com/file/36830EBBA1CB7F52#

And a couple of shots from our big day...

The off colour blue on the jockey box door and under the drivers door were vinyl stickers. Their colour matching dept. did a pretty bad job!

Getting a fake tag put on...

Greg_E

• Greg Elgart Collection
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2012, 07:07:03 PM »
That's show biz for you... Cast and crew put so much work into something only to have it nixed by the big shots who deem it unnecessary. :-\

Updated 8/10/2018

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2012, 11:42:44 AM »
Well, glad you were able to get to see it, but yeah, sorry there really wasn't much to see... Cool pics, too, and yeah, I'd say the color coordination there wasn't the best I've sen, hehe!

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

tranquileman

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 04:43:08 PM »
Thanks for the replies guys... It was a cool experience. I guess it's not an everyday thing to be in a TV show... even if it was tacky!

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 04:43:08 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs