If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: March/April Roundup  (Read 4097 times)

OH_photos

March/April Roundup
« on: January 09, 2012, 08:36:57 PM »
Well itís been a while Ė letís see if I remember how to post up one of these. ;D   These are from March and a bit of April.

Flattop 386 with Coordinators, Inc. from Irwin, PA

A&R Transport 386 from Joliet, IL

DMZ Express, Inc. laid over at the back of Walmart from Monterey Park, CA

Sharp 379 at an entrance ramp just a bit south of town with Combined Transport Systems, LLC from Portage, IN

Averitt Express, Inc. Columbia steel hauler from Cookeville, TN

From Michigan City, IN, this Tandem Transport Corp. Volvo was taking a break at the local Speedway gas station

This Volvo at Walmart was the first time Iíd seen a Hirschbach rig around the area and Iíve not seen one since.  Funny thing is itís the only time Iíve seen an unmarked trailer for the South Sioux City, NE company.  Maybe the driver owns the trailer as well?

This Volvo was plated from FL but marked with J. Ferry Trucking, Inc. from Westfield, NJ.  Parked at a local restaurant, Iím not sure if the generator is that heavy, or the trailer is that tired :P

Iíve seen Cardinal Transport, Inc. rigs before but they are usually big class 8 large cars.  This IH was found at a Walmart in Troy, OH and looks just a bit under specíed for the outfit from Coal City, IL. ???

Flattop Pete with Hostetler Trucking, Inc. from Plain City, OH unloading corn at a local feed mill.  Sharp truck, and the driver obviously has good taste in his college teams! 8)

Someone will have to help me out here, is this what a heated can looks like?  United Global Logistics, Inc. Volvo from Itasca, IL with a Beacon (the one from La Vergne, TN?) at Walmart

Not that a bullbar looks wimpy per se, but I think this one is overshadowed by the VT 830 behind it ;), running for Prairie Central Trucking, Inc. from Strawn, IL

CTI T660

Another newer piece of CTI equipment, this 389
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 04:49:47 AM by OH_photos »

Hank's Truck Forum

March/April Roundup
« on: January 09, 2012, 08:36:57 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

ThumperTheJackRabbit

• Regular Membership
Re: March/April Roundup
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 08:46:55 PM »
The white 379 Pete pullin the flat is very nice!!!!!!!!

Thumper

OH_photos

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 09:10:15 PM »
Thanks, I agree!

Ray F

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 09:23:33 PM »
Nice Series OHP !!! I Like Those 386 Flattops, That IH 8100 and that VNL880 Which is actually a VT830  ;) 8)

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 12:35:19 AM »
Always a treat to find a new post from you! This time is no different, lots of nice catches here. The A&R 386 is very sharp, as is the Prairie Central Trucking VT, which - as Ray says - is a VT830 (the midroof is an 830, the standup an 880). I also like the white 379, the Tandem Volvo, and the two CTI rigs. CTI sure run a sharp fleet. 8)

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

OH_photos

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 04:48:35 AM »
which - as Ray says - is a VT830 (the midroof is an 830, the standup an 880).
Jan.

D'oh! Thanks Jan & Ray!  If I'd have been thinking it would make sense - follow suit with the 7xx series.  I guess I'm just out of practice here! ;D

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 08:54:36 AM »
Dont' worry, Matt - the important thing is you got a pic of the rig and went on to share it with us!  ;) ;D

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 08:54:36 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs