If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Truck stop pics from my last excursion ( 11-16-2011)  (Read 4127 times)

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
Truck stop pics from my last excursion ( 11-16-2011)
« on: October 29, 2011, 04:13:29 AM »
I had not been to St-liboire since last August.  So I took the occasion of a nice fall day to make maybe my last excursion of the year.
Except for the first pic taken at Petit, all the others were taken at the Irving Big Stop in St-Liboire.  For this first series in this thread, I will start with reefers.

Fundy Express is from Aylesford NS. Usually trucks in this small fleet are white.  I was surprised by this blue one.

Transport Lau-Ann  is from St-Elzeard in Beauce County. This fleet is usually all FLiner Columbia and Cascadia. This green Pete may have a special  role in the fleet.

At my last visit in St-Liboire I had taken a bad pic of this King's Produces from Canning  Nova Scotia.  This time the truck was parked waiting for my camera.

M.Bruenger Trucking is from Wichita KS.

Carry-Rite Haulers are from Quisampis NB. I know nothing about them. First time I see one of their trucks.

And the last one is another truck from Nova Scotia. Deveau's Trucking are from Dartmouth.

Hank's Truck Forum

Truck stop pics from my last excursion ( 11-16-2011)
« on: October 29, 2011, 04:13:29 AM »

Dannman81

Re: Truck stop pics from my last excursion ( 11-16-2011)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 04:42:46 AM »
was that the day we met? great series love them all all great catches. And your king`s produce on your last Visit was also a great shot oh, I just love them Robert Peterbilt.. I always like Robert trucks one of my Favorites Quebec Carriers among C.A.T which we do not see them much around compare to the 401..
I also like Transport Gilmyr they have a nice fleet of mix trucks Volvo, Freightliner and Peterbilt
and my other fleet I really like its SGT both of them St-Germain Express and SGT 2000.
and Deveau`s Trucking has to be my Favorite of the bunch...
keep up the good work I planning to go to St-Liboire the entire day today.

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 07:22:18 AM »
Very nice bunch of catches, Gerard! The two 389s from Nova Scotia are very sharp, as is that Transport Lau-Ann 379.  :)

Also, interesting catch on the M. Bruenger ProStar. New equipment from a fleet we originally thought was going to disappear... Only thing that seems to have disappeared is their traditional livery. ::)

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

granitefan713

• My Truck Picture Collection
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 09:30:03 AM »
Very nice shots indeed!

L.Dugas

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 07:56:02 PM »
Always enjoy your truck stop pics.  Deveau's Trucking is from Yarmouth.

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 04:28:19 AM »
Here is another series of my truck stop pics, this one is about  flat bed . I took those pics the day I meet Dannman81.  Most of them are Atlantic Canada rigs so He may have seen them  here and there during his trip down East during the same day.

Guy Desmore is from Brookfield NS. Don't seem to be a big fleet. I always see the same 3-4 trucks.

Transport Ouimet is from L'Epiphanie , northeast of Montreal. I like the look of this older Kenworth. I think it is a 1996 model.

Meteor Express is from Scottsboro Al. First time I see them around.

D.Forsyth Ltd is from Florenceville NB. First time I heard of them too,

I think that I have never been to St-Liboire  without seeing a G&K Morse rig. Always a pleasure to see them. Certainly one of my favorite fleets from Atlantic Canada.

Double G is from Corner Brook NL.  I like those away from home trucks.

Dannman81

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 04:06:04 PM »
I did not seen one except the
Double G trucking
I also caught a big Peterbilt for guys Desmore . I caught it in Salisbury and mine was going West Bound which he had a different load not sure if its the same truck...

L.Dugas

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 08:10:26 PM »
First time I see a Guy Desmore. Nice looking truck. Of course my favorite is the G.K. Morse. I finally seen a GK 389 for the first time last week.

Dannman81

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 03:19:09 AM »
I check double time and we have a match except my picture of guy desmore was taking in Salisbury NB near Moncton and this time it was at the Pipeline Ultramar across the street from the big stop...

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 04:27:55 AM »
Thank's guys for the comments. Here is a last series for this thread, this time mostly livestock haulers.

Mario Macciocia  is from  La Presentation west of St-Hyacinthe.  Seem that the fleet have been all renewed in the last few years with blue Peterbilt.

Hachey Livestock is from Salmon Beach NB. Mostly nice KW in this fleet. Dannmam81 took another nice one in NB during his last trip there.

Luckhart Transport is from Sebringville ON and Virden Mb. A nice fleet of always clean FLiner Classic and Coronado.

Utica Livestock Carriers are from Port Perry ON.

Transport Petit is a milk hauler based in Ste-Helene (exit 152 TCH). The fleet made mostly of International 9900 and FLiner Classic have changed quite a few in the last few years with the addition of a Pete 379, a KW W-900, 4-5 Lonestar, about the same number of Cascadia, a few Volvo and the FLiner COE driven by my friend Greg.

Hunter

• There's more Worth in a Kenworth.
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 05:08:20 AM »
That Utica 9400i is pretty sharp in those colors ;)
Diesel Trucks: If they are too loud, your too old.

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 08:47:08 AM »
Nice bunch of livestock haulers, Gerard! My favorite is the Hachey W900L, which looks good with those round headlights. I also like the Petit Volvo, looks very sharp in their livery. 8)

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 12:52:49 AM »
Nice Series, Gerard...
Lance C.

Founder of Lance's Truck Picture's

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 12:52:49 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs