If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: New Logos For Militaryman4 !!!!  (Read 2182 times)

Ray F

New Logos For Militaryman4 !!!!
« on: August 06, 2011, 06:57:39 PM »
Here Ya Go Rob  ;D 8) These are the 2 New Trailers Ive Managed to Catch  ;D

Hank's Truck Forum

New Logos For Militaryman4 !!!!
« on: August 06, 2011, 06:57:39 PM »

militaryman4

Re: New Logos For Militaryman4 !!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 07:16:56 PM »
Ray - Thanks for those!!! So I stand corrected, they have at least 33 reefers now. And awesome grab on the Supply Chain!! I think your the first one to photo one and post it!  Personally I thought they should have kept Supply Chain purple and platinum - but I'm not the CEO yet! Thanks for these and by all means - any more shots you can get of the elusive FedEx Companies - please do!!

Rob

ATeam

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »
Thirty three new reefer trailers are not an awesome grab in the supply chain. The reefer freight that independent contractors used to haul with their equipment is now being shifted onto those company-owned trailers. No new customers have been gained that I know of, and I asked people at the company to make sure before making the decision to leave.

This is a case of cannibalization not expansion. It is also the reason Diane and I changed carriers. Other reefer truck owners have left the company for the same reason and I expect more will follow.

Ray F

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 06:18:58 PM »
Here is an Ex-Watkins Sleeper Tractor Pulling one of the New FXSC Logo'd Reefers  8)

militaryman4

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 06:51:16 PM »
Here is an Ex-Watkins Sleeper Tractor Pulling one of the New FXSC Logo'd Reefers  8)

Thanks Ray!! Interesting to see "FedEx Equipment" remain in the fleet so to speak ... although that tractor looks to have been sold immediately or prior to the purchase - as the stripe still goes across the door. Also - the two companies who haul somewhat similar freight in the reefers at times did not spec the trailers the same ... since FDCC used the purchasing power of FedEx Freight to buy the trailers for them, I wonder if FSCS used FedEx Express's buying power for theirs?

Rob

Ray F

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 08:30:48 PM »
Your Welcome Rob !!! BTW I Missed a Shot of a FL M2 Straight Truck with the New Logo Thi Past Weekend Due to "Irene"  :-\ :'( Hopefully I'll Catch it Sooner or Later  ;D

militaryman4

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 03:28:14 PM »
Your Welcome Rob !!! BTW I Missed a Shot of a FL M2 Straight Truck with the New Logo Thi Past Weekend Due to "Irene"  :-\ :'( Hopefully I'll Catch it Sooner or Later  ;D
That would be great! I have never seen a straight truck with the logo on the box ... never ... always just a small one on the door. Do you have any pics or have you seen any of the Purple and Platinum logo on a straight truck?

Thanks!

Rob

militaryman4

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 08:42:25 AM »
Here Ya Go Rob  ;D 8) These are the 2 New Trailers Ive Managed to Catch  ;D

I just saw the same tractor trailer combo for FDCC that you caught there Ray. Still no logo on the door of the cab yet either. They were heading north on 71 just south of Columbus.

ATeam

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 05:40:24 PM »
Do you have any pics or have you seen any of the Purple and Platinum logo on a straight truck?

Purple and Platinum? What is that?

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 05:40:24 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs