If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Buckeye Bundle from January Pt. 2  (Read 3925 times)

OH_photos

Buckeye Bundle from January Pt. 2
« on: July 27, 2011, 09:38:17 AM »
Hall Trucking, Inc. Pete from Findlay, OH (did Dwayne ever drive a gray Pete for HTI?) and an FL Columbia with Cedar Rapids, IA-based L. J. Leonard Express, Inc. getting loaded in the snow

Mack, complete with bull bar, from Reeseville, WI with Caine Transfer, getting ready to pull out in a snowstorm after loading

Hogan ProStar from St. Louis, MO dressed in a bit of winterís finest

Nearby FL Century with Gastelum Produce, whose driver probably wishes for the warmer climates of home in El Paso, TX

Mack Pinnacle parked at Walmart for the night with an oversized load for E.W. Wylie Trucking of West Fargo, ND.  It was -6 degrees at the time, very cold for our area

Volvo with J.C. Cherry & Son Transport, LLC from Dallas, TX parked nearby under a winter moon

This Landstar Volvo was later found in about the same spot at dawn under clear, cold skies

This 386 was at a small fuel stop off of I-70 towards Columbus with Peterson Transport from Encino, CA

Out of Calmar, IA, Donny Bruess Trucking, Inc. runs this nice looking KW and spread axle reefer buried under winterís grime and clouds at a local restaurant

Interesting looking steel hauler with Metal Sales from Jefferson, OH

Western Star with Arrow Truck Leasing from Riverview, MI

T600 parked at that same once-crowded rest area north of Cincinnati at the end of January with Diamond State Trucking from Malvern, AR hauling an interesting looking load

Hank's Truck Forum

Buckeye Bundle from January Pt. 2
« on: July 27, 2011, 09:38:17 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

norseman

• Administrator
Re: Buckeye Bundle from January Pt. 2
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 01:55:45 PM »
Some excellent pictures in this bundle for sure, my favorite of which is the pic of the Wylie Mack's stack. :D

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Dwayne

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 12:07:15 AM »
Hall Trucking, Inc. Pete from Findlay, OH (did Dwayne ever drive a gray Pete for HTI?) and an FL Columbia with Cedar Rapids, IA-based L. J. Leonard Express, Inc. getting loaded in the snow

I can't believe I never saw this post! But yes, that is my old truck. It was totaled by not long after this picture by the guy who got it after me. :-/

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 12:07:15 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs