If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Cathcart  (Read 5618 times)

bobtail

Re: Cathcart
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 12:34:53 PM »
right you are c.j. hall  buckham transport had a dozen trailers and three t600's leased to quaker oats. today buckham still hauls for quaker oats.   great to see you on here brian. how is the racing going ?? .

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 12:34:53 PM »

steve

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 07:03:08 AM »
when i worked at conklin shows cathcart trucking the old one used to haul our rides around ont iremember going to windsor from hamilton in one of thier old gm tracters we were just getting off hwy 6 from hamiltom when the cab off the truck start filling with smoke turn out the wireing was burning but the the truck kept running so we rolled down the windows and made our way to windsor with no lite and windows dowm all the way ,i also went to school with brain cathcart at soth cavan central hung aroud with sis ithink cathy  steve kelly 

barefoot63

• Regular Membership
  • where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket?
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 12:39:49 AM »
I'm trying to post a picture on here, without much success. I'm no Hank, that's for sure.

Brian, if you go to James R Churchill's collection, you might recognize your old pete. When I bought it in pieces (November 2014) you could still make out the BCT on the door, and the insurance papers in the glovebox had your name on them.

It needed just about everything that could wear out, but is a great truck, and I would rather drive it than any of the other trucks I own.
a computer once beat me at chess, but it was NO match for me in kickboxing!

Nawkfuts

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2018, 11:28:15 AM »
My dad worked at 81 Shorncliffe... I remember as a boy going to work with him on Saturdays and playing in the garage and the dock. I think it stopped when Mom got tired of trying to get the grease and dirt out of my clothes,

They also ran a few Whites...

https://www.google.ca/search?biw=1920&bih=949&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=7hYlXIXJI-vGjwT826aoCg&q=Cathcart+truck+lines+peterborough+ontario&oq=Cathcart+truck+lines+peterborough+ontario&gs_l=img.3...20669.28331..28678...0.0..0.156.1540.18j3......1....1..gws-wiz-img.SJqatJMhTyY#imgrc=CJf-nAMyZFyQZM:

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2018, 11:28:15 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs