If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: June  (Read 17166 times)

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
Re: June
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 03:33:48 PM »
Monday June 13th finds a Merse Bros. Mack from Paterson NJ delivering a load of flour to a bakery in Beachwood NJ this afternoon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 03:33:48 PM »

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 09:11:28 AM »
Tuesday June 14

Usually I take my pics in the afternoon and up to now  I have never been able to make this thread.

This old FLiner conventional may be very  tired but he keep working.

LocalCoilHauler

• A Dirty Truck is a Working Truck
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 12:20:14 PM »
Tuesday June 14

Usually I take my pics in the afternoon and up to now  I have never been able to make this thread.

This old FLiner conventional may be very  tired but he keep working.

Cool Freightliner Gerard! Goes nicely with the Excavator.
It's Appearance might be Half yours but it's Reliability might be Twice yours!!

RoadRailer

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 11:15:02 PM »
Wednesday morning June 15th, I didn't have to go further than the street out front to catch this rig. The City of Pasco street department was out cleaning the drains in our neighborhood.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:18:41 PM by RoadRailer »
Richard O.

Josh L

• Regular Membership
  • If it don't shine, it ain't mine!
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 11:23:09 PM »
One a day please.  Maybe you can grab a shot of it tomorrow.

Does this mean that only one member may post one pic for that day and that if that day is taken by another members photo that they may not post there own pic for the same day and would have to wait till the next day to post there pic? srry im just confused on how this works  ???

JJG

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 12:19:31 AM »

Does this mean that only one member may post one pic for that day and that if that day is taken by another members photo that they may not post there own pic for the same day and would have to wait till the next day to post there pic? srry im just confused on how this works  ???

Yeah, those are the rules.............but its all in fun!! And here is another kicker, you have to take the picture on the day you post!! So if you took the picture on the 10th, someone else posts on that day before you, then you need to go and take another picture on the 11th and get it posted before another member!! Good luck!! It is all in fun mind you and there have been MANY days I prepare to post and "darn", someone  beat me to it!! You can post those "unpostable" pics in may other categories. So get your camera out, take the picture and hustle back to get the post.....................you'll get one!!

Jim.

RoadRailer

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 01:48:38 AM »

Since a picture was posted for June 15th, the next available day will be June 16th.
Somedays the picture may get posted really early, or like the 15th, I didn't post the picture until really late. Othertimes, a day may go by without a photo posted, and one will need to be added to keep the thread moving.
Richard O.

Greg_E

• Greg Elgart Collection
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 03:34:36 PM »
June 16, 2011- Tom Hassel Transport Peterbilt 386 eastbound on Street Rd. in Bensalem, PA.

Updated 8/10/2018

Paul Kane

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2011, 08:52:05 PM »

Yep, one pic a day, taken on that day, with minimal comments.  The year in pictures.....

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »
Earlier this afternoon (June 17 2011) i stopped at a Wawa store in Concordville PA for a soft drink and couldn't resist a shot of this Eagle KW T660 tanker delivering a load of gas.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • Slickpic
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2011, 08:50:25 PM »
To keep the thread alive and current at 23:45 (EDT)
Saturday June 18.

XTL Coronado Toronto bound on the QEW about 15:00.

JJG

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2011, 09:46:49 PM »
June 19 barely finds a Peterbilt 389 with container sitting between the trees for the weekend in Langley BC

Jim.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:56:55 PM by JJG »

Paul Kane

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 04:32:39 PM »
June 20th, on my way to work this morning, this nice Freightliner COE was waiting to load frac sand at the Wheeling and Pittsburgh railyard in the Pittsburgh suburb of Greentree.  I always liked the look of COE's with sideskirts.

Grocery Boy

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 07:46:11 PM »
June 20th, on my way to work this morning, this nice Freightliner COE was waiting to load frac sand at the Wheeling and Pittsburgh railyard in the Pittsburgh suburb of Greentree.  I always liked the look of COE's with sideskirts.

What an awesome looking set up great pic  8)

Jimmy B

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 09:31:39 PM »
Enjoyable view as always. Nice find, I take it this is a reload situation...

Jimmy B

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 09:31:39 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs