If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Dietz & Watson  (Read 1558 times)

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
Dietz & Watson
« on: October 06, 2010, 01:52:08 AM »
Surprised not to find a thread on this company. :-o A family owned business for over 70 years D&W is one of the largest preparers of deli meats and cheeses with headquarters in Philadelphia and facilities in Baltimore, Corfu NY and Delanco NJ. They run older FL's & Internationals that look in great shape but i've seen newer Volvos recently.

International 8100 i caught on 7-29-10 parked across from the TA in Elkton MD.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hank's Truck Forum

Dietz & Watson
« on: October 06, 2010, 01:52:08 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Chris_E

Re: Dietz & Watson
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 01:57:00 AM »
Their facility is pretty large and located right off of I-95 along State Road.  It runs from there all the way to the Deleware River.  Unfortunately, there are several buildings in the way and the lots fenced off and all the way in the back.  All their tractor trailers are usually parked at the dock.  I usually see an older International 8200 twin screw daycab hooked to a long box parked there when I go by.  Also have some older ex-Roadway longboxes (with the orange stripe) parked around there, but I'm not sure if they're theirs. 

Good shot on the 8100.  I actually don't see tractor trailers for them very often, but they do keep a nice looking fleet, and their box trucks are eye catching (and hunger-inducing :-D).
The foot turned to the horse, the horse to the carriage, the carriage to the train, and the train to the truck.

Ray F

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 08:02:12 AM »
Nice Shot in some VERY FAMILIAR Terroritory Charlie !!!!!  :evil: :lol: I've Got a Pic of an IH 8600 T&T For them somewhere on my Hard Drive  :wink:

Philatruck

• Watch For Trucks!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 11:31:08 AM »
Deitz and Watson runs a nice clean fleet of trucks. Like Chris said, their deli/meat processing facility is off of Tacony Street. Their trucks I mostly see are Chevy Kodiak's, but I also seen Internationals, there is a ex Deitz and Watson truck used a freezer at a local deli/farm market.
- Philatruck. Greetings From the Keystone State !

Ray F

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 03:55:45 PM »
Here's a Sharp looking o/o W900l I see hauling for them about every week  8)

Those Graphics Really do work, it seems like every time I try to catch a pic of it, some four wheeler gets up beside it and rides slow with it  ::) :D

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 04:14:20 PM »
FL Cascadia sleeper at a food warehouse in Lakewood NJ on 2-5-19.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 04:14:20 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs