If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Some truck stop pictures  (Read 1459 times)

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
Some truck stop pictures
« on: October 14, 2006, 12:39:54 AM »
On my way back from  Eastern Quebec  I took   truck pictures at truck stop I found on my way. here is some of them.

#This W-900 wrecker was taken at the Ultamar at St-Nicolas Qc  not far away from the bridge to Quebec City

#This  Mack Vision 2007 is from Transport Yamachiche an all Mack fleet who have many trucks  hauling all over Canada building Materials for Duchesne. This truck make a run to Atlantic Canada weekly and come back with crushed cars. Picture taken at St-Jean-Port-Joli.

#This Freigtliner FLB belong to Ranlyn Tr. from Belleville Ontario.  We see often  truck from this small carrier pulling reefer. I think they do lot of work to Atlantic Canada. They may    not have two trucks of the same model and they still run a few cabovers. A pleasure for a photographer. Picture taken at Irving Big Stop  east of Drummondville Qc

#This Volvo of Trans X Transportation from Winnipeg  is a lease operator unit .  The lease operator is from  Levis Qc. Picture taken at St-Jean-Port-Joli  Qc.

Hank's Truck Forum

Some truck stop pictures
« on: October 14, 2006, 12:39:54 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

c.j. hall

• Regular Membership
Re: Some truck stop pictures
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 01:17:26 AM »
Gerard,
Did Duchesne get rid of their own fleet of trucks, they had red t800 Kenworths with small bunks, we'd often see here in Ontario.
Ranlyn hauls a lot of meat product, Maple Leaf is a main customer, they have a great owner and many cool rides,
Gerard I heard through rumour Cardinal from Montreal may  be getting rid of their fleet of trucks, what is Cardinal, is it some type of steel or scrap company, you see a lot of their trucks on the 401
CJ

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • www.hankstruckpictures.com
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 02:25:32 AM »

Ranlyn hauls a lot of meat product, Maple Leaf is a main customer, they have a great owner and many cool rides,

I hope they keep the business since Maple Leaf announced they are closing the Burlington plant.
I believe they are consolidating operations in Winnipeg.

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 01:58:08 PM »
Gerard

Always enjoy your pictures as i think Canadian fleets run some of the most colorful trucks on the road. The KW wrecker though really intrigues me. The 418 phone prefix is Quebec but the plate looks like Wyoming(?). Add the American flag & what appears to be the Confederate flag on the radiator and i'm wondering if you have further info on this truck or company? Just find it all rather interesting!

Charlie

G. Laplante

• Regular Membership
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 04:17:42 PM »
Hi Charlie
Thanks for the appreciation. This W-900 wrecker belong to  Douville & Delisle, a towing service from St-Antoine-de-Tilly, a small town about 15 miles from the St-Nicolas truckstop.  I think that they are doing the towing service for the nearby Kenworth dealer.  In Quebec we have only one licence plate which is placed at the rear of the vehicle.  Many people will  place a "souvenir" plate in front . For instance, I had an Arizona plate  on the front bumper of my car  for quite a long time.  Quebec truckers do a lot of transborder transportation and quite often we will see  American flags or stickers on their trucks.

nick

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »

Gerard I heard through rumour Cardinal from Montreal may  be getting rid of their fleet of trucks, what is Cardinal, is it some type of steel or scrap company, you see a lot of their trucks on the 401
CJ

cardinal metal is a part of aim american iron metal cie

dave84

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 02:43:00 PM »
That COE Freightliner from Ranlyn you got, notice the Grille is all Custom done by a guy in Campbelleville. He's a friend of my Uncles.

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 10:25:55 AM »
Nice Series, Gerard...
Lance C.

Founder of Lance's Truck Picture's

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 10:25:55 AM »