If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Jennie's Diner - Lancaster, PA  (Read 8005 times)

SpreadAxle

Re: Jennie's Diner - Lancaster, PA
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 10:46:46 AM »
So the little truckstop across the street is closed now? Hmmm...If Jenny's was full I always parked across the street and walked. Bummer.
Ray

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 10:46:46 AM »

Gary Smith

• Fleet eye for the Chicken guy
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »
So the little truckstop across the street is closed now? Hmmm...If Jenny's was full I always parked across the street and walked. Bummer.

I was just up there Sunday a week ago.  The truckstop across the street had an "OPEN" sign lit, but it sure looked dead.
It's a Mack thing. you wouldn't understand.....

"Every highway, just beyond the high beams"

John L. Becker

• Regular Membership
    • The Official Cyber Home of Acme Trailer Works!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 11:13:17 AM »
Gary Smith and I ate here Saturday after the Mack Show at Gerharts's. There was a line of people waiting to get in and it was raining pretty steady.
The food was AWESOME and plentiful! I usually don;t take a doggie box home with me but this place broke me and I ended up taking the rest of my turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes home with me!

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 12:02:05 PM »
Gary Smith and I ate here Saturday after the Mack Show at Gerharts's.

That was my intent also John but after i left the show and headed down 501 south it looked slow on 30 east so i headed up Rt. 23 and back to the PATP. Having never gone this way before it was fun going through Leola, New Holland and East Earl. Got lots of good pics (for a Saturday) and would love to do a truck fanning expedition along 23 on a weekday. I'd bet the traffic is pretty heavy with all the plants in the area.

Gary Smith

• Fleet eye for the Chicken guy
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 07:14:14 PM »
Gary Smith and I ate here Saturday after the Mack Show at Gerharts's. There was a line of people waiting to get in and it was raining pretty steady.
The food was AWESOME and plentiful! I usually don;t take a doggie box home with me but this place broke me and I ended up taking the rest of my turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes home with me!

You know the portions are big if the meal stops Becker in his tracks.

For the record, I got one too.   I finished up the meatloaf for dinner Monday night.
It's a Mack thing. you wouldn't understand.....

"Every highway, just beyond the high beams"

SpreadAxle

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 01:10:39 AM »

One thing I always tell people about Jenny's, if you leave hungry, it's your own fault. lol. She'll make sure you're fed.
Ray

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2019, 07:15:16 AM »
So just an update to this thread. The original owners of this diner sold it several years ago & opened another diner on RT.41 in Gap PA called Aunt Jennie's 41 Diner. Passed by the other day & got a couple of pics of trucks parked on the property but it looked to be a busy place.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2019, 07:15:16 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs