If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: American Loggers  (Read 2367 times)

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
Re: American Loggers
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2019, 01:47:51 AM »
I miss American Loggers airing on TV with new episodes

I actually live in the area and live a couple hours north of where American Loggers was filmed

I also know the Pelletier family personally 

The show wasn't actually canceled and had to get done because of insurance purposes with Gerald Pelletier INC.

After I find all of my picture's I will get back to this thread and post my picture's of their trucks that I've taken over the years
Lance C.

Founder of Lance's Truck Picture's

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2019, 01:47:51 AM »

Wreckerman

• Regular Membership
  • 🇺🇸
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2019, 11:34:49 AM »
I was watching some reruns of American Loggers just the other day, a good show, some really interesting equipment and some nice rigs.

Looking forward to your shots of those rigs. :)
Move Over & Slow Down for Stopped Emergency Vehicles.
This Includes Tow Trucks and Their Operators.

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2019, 01:16:51 AM »
I was watching some reruns of American Loggers just the other day, a good show, some really interesting equipment and some nice rigs.

I plan to have picture's up in the next couple of weeks or so

I am gathering them up right now as we speak
Lance C.

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2019, 03:43:56 AM »

I got the picture's all gathered up and should have them in this thread with in the next week
Lance C.

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2019, 01:02:53 AM »
Here's that series that I said I'd post...

Please understand that some people let me use their picture's for this series just for you guy's, So, I have few bonuses for you guy'd and I will also give them credit  for those that let me use their picture's in this thread as bonuses just for you guy's

You'll have to excuse the quality of some of these picture's, Because, Some of these picture's ere taken before 2012 and most of my 2012 to present picture's are my better quality picture's 

The Daigle & Houghton truck dealer has a Facebook Page and I private messaged the page and asked if I could use these picture's and whoever is running the page said I could, So, Credit goes to the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME for these picture's

Here's picture's of an all new Unit #104 that was bought sometime after the first week of June this year, They had traded in Unit #95 on this particular unit

Here are a few picture's of Unit #74 that was traded in sometime after the first week of June back in June of 2012, It was traded in at the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME on Unit #97 which would be the very first truck that the Pelletiers bought for the fleet and this would also be the very same truck that a rookie by the name of Jake Lawyerson would of wrecked in a head on collision in the final episode of the third season of the show

Someone by of the name Travis Mushero would of drove this particular truck during the first season of the show, A driver by the name of Christy Saunders that rolled over his truck in the very first episode in the first season of the show would of driven this truck during the second season of the show and for most of the third season of the show

A rookie by the name of Jason Walton that was seen in an episode during the third season would of been the first one after it was back up and going after it was involved in a head on collision and the last driver to drive it before it got traded in would of been another rookie driver by the name of Reg Adams and a driver by the name of Travis Hafford would of been the driver that would of had it before Travis Mushero got it 

Truck #74 still remains around the area to this day, I still see it every once in a while, There's a company out of Ashland, ME that bought four old Pelletier trucks and the particular company also hauls logs on the golden road

As a bonus here are some picture's from Tom "Playboy" Mushero which is a driver that was seen on the show of Truck #74 about a year before I took my picture's of it traded in at the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME

Here are the two trucks that they traded in at the Bangor Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME on the two Mack Titan's during the second season of the show...

The first one is Truck #71 and is the truck the Pelletier's called "The Curse" during the first season of the show that was driven on the show by a rookie named Dana Noble, This is also the same truck that a driver by the name of Christy Saunders would of rolled of rolled over in the very first episode on the show during the first season of the show another rookie driver by the name of Bill Cameron would of been the last one to drive it before it got traded in and would of had it a little bit during the second season of the show during the fall time after September, A driver by the name of Travis Hafford would of been the person that drove this particular before Christy Saunders got it and after the first driver that got it brand new got out of it

The two trucks would of been swapped in a few weeks apart from each other and Truck #71 would of been the first one to get swapped in on the last day of November and Truck #71 would of been traded in on Truck #92 which would of been the Mack Titan that Bone Crusher would of got brand new, The Pelletier's called the truck "The Curse" Because, It was rolled over three different times, The first time it was rolled over is when Travis Hafford was driving it and the other two times it would of been rolled over is when Christy Saunders was driving it, The particular truck was eventually sold to someone in Vermont that ended up buying two old Pelletier trucks to haul chip trailers with and as far as I know is that the particular truck is still hauling a chip trailer some where out in Vermont

The other second on is Truck #68 and is the truck that would of been swapped in a few weeks after Truck #71 was on Truck #91 which would be the Mack Titan that Danny Pelletier would of got brand new

Truck #68 would of been the truck that Tom "Playboy" Mushero would of drove during the first season of the show, After Tom got out of the truck, His brother Travis Mushero would of started driving the truck for a little while during the second season of the show, After Travis Mushero got out of the truck, It would of been featured again on the second season of the show and would of been driven by a rookie by the name of Darryl Bellinger that badly beat on the truck and than the last driver to drive the the before it got traded in sometime in the middle of December would of been Travis Hafford

The driver that would of had this particular truck right before Tom "Playboy" Mushero had it and that would of also got this particular truck brand new would of been a driver by the name of Jason Nice, Which would of been a driver that was seen on the show during the first season and also probably a little bit on the second season as well, Too, Although when Jason Nice would of appeared on the show he would of had Truck #79

The particular truck is now located in my neck of the woods, There's a company that I forgot the name of that also bought four old Pelletier Trucks that hauls logs on the highway out of Caribou, ME, Their shop is located in Caribou, But, Their shop is located right near one of the town lines on the outskirts of Caribou, So, I see the particular truck quite frequently seeing Caribou is where I currently live

Here's a couple of more picture's of Truck #71

Here's a few picture's of Truck #70, It would of been driven by Christy Saunders that rolled over his truck in the very first episode during the first season of the show and Christy Saunders would of also drove the truck for a little bit during the second season of the show, The rookie by the name of Dana Noble during the first season of the show would of been the next driver to have the particular after Christy Saunders got out of it, Tom "Playboy" Mushero would of been the next driver to drive the particular truck while he was waiting on his third truck during the third season of the show, A rookie by the name of Jason Walton that was seen in a third season episode would of been the next driver to drive the particular truck and the last the last driver to drive the particular truck truck would of been a rookie by the name of Bill Cameron and the driver that would of drove the particular truck before Christy Saunders got it would of been a driver by the name of Travis Hafford

Truck #70 would also of been traded in sometime after the first week of June back in 2012 at the New England Kenworth Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME on Truck #98 which would be a Kenworth W-900 and Truck #70 would also be the other truck along with Truck #71 that went out to Vermont to go haul a chip trailer and as far as I know is that it is still hauling a chip trailer someone where in Vermont to this day

The Pelletiers called this truck "The Mini Curse" Because it was rolled over a couple of times by Christy Saunders that rolled over in the very first episode during the first season of the show 

This particular truck would of also been seen in a couple of third season episodes when Eldon hauled a delimber into the woods with the lowbed and also when Dustin Pelletier was hauling a load of logs on the highway to a local mill during a rainy day 

Here's a couple of picture's of Truck #80 and is the truck that the Pelletier's called "Big Foot" that Lester Dube drove on the show, Sometime after the first week of June this year the particular truck was traded in on Unit #106 at the Freightliner of Maine Truck Dealer in Bangor, ME, The particular truck was than sold by Freightliner of Maine to an International Truck Dealer some where out in the Mid West

Danny Pelletier would of been the last driver to drive for the last year they had it before it got traded in and a driver by the name of Travis Hafford would of been the driver that would of have had Big Foot quite a while in between the time Lester Dube had it and when Danny Pelletier had it   

Here's Truck #80 and Truck #85 that were both loaded with a full load of doubles

Here's a picture of Truck #85 and is the truck that the Pelletier's called "The Three Little Pigs" That Wayne Pelletier drove during the second season and third season on the show, This was the brand new tri axle Western Star that they bought during the first season of the show that Eldon Pelletier first drove himself for the last half of the first season, Sometime after the show a driver by the name of Steve Gilman that people often called "Gilley" ended up being an assigned driver to this truck for a little while before Wayne Pelletier got it back, Sometime after the first week of June this year this particular truck was also traded in on Unit #109 at the Freightliner of Maine Truck Dealer in Bangor, ME as well, The particular truck was also than sold by Freightliner of Maine to an International Truck Dealer some where out in the Mid West as well, Too, Wayne Pelletier would of also been the last driver to drive this particular truck

Here's a picture of Unit #85, Unit #74 and Unit #94

Lance C.

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2019, 01:35:51 AM »
Here's a couple of picture's of Unit #93, Which would of been the brand new truck that Tom "Playboy" Mushero would of got brand new during the third season on the show, Wayne Pelletier than drove the particular truck for a little after Tom "Playboy" Mushero got out of it while a driver by the name of Steve Gilman that people often called "Gilley" was assigned to Truck #85 "The Three Little Pigs" and than the last driver to drive this particular truck would of been Danny Pelletier once Wayne Pelletier went back into Truck #85 "The Three Little Pigs"

Here's a couple of picture's of Truck #93 and Truck #94 that were both traded in at the Freightliner of Maine dealer in Bangor, ME sometime last year, Truck #93 was traded in on Truck #105 and Truck #94, The Pelletier's had actually traded in Truck #94 a few month's before they traded in Truck #93, Seeing Truck #93 was the better truck out of the two trucks, These two trucks also still remain in the area, Both of these two trucks now belong to that same company that also has Truck #74 out of Ashland, ME that hauls logs on the golden road, So, I still see both of these two trucks around quite frequently

The last truck old Pelletier Truck that the company out of Ashland, ME that hauls logs on the golden road would be Truck #95 which was traded in on Truck #104 earlier this year sometime after the first week of June

Here's another picture of Truck #94 with a full load of logs, Travis Mushero would of got this truck brand new and would of been the one to drive it during the third season of the show, Danny Pelletier than drove the particular truck for a little after Travis Mushero got out of it and than a rookie driver by the name of Reg Adams would of been the last driver to have this particular truck   

Here's Truck #95 and Truck #96

a driver by the name of Jason Walton would of been the first driver to get Truck #95 brand new, Another driver by the name of Matthew Slauenwhite would of been the next driver to get Truck #95 after Jason Walton got out of it and another driver that they called "The God Father" would of been the last driver to have Truck #95

The driver that they call "The God Father" now currently drives Truck #79 until after mud season next year and than the driver that they call "The God Father" will be getting Truck #86 after mud season next year if he is still around   

Here's Truck #96, Which would be the new truck that Lester Dube got after the show got done, Lester Dube just got another new truck and now drives Truck #102, Wayne Pelletier will now be driving this truck until after mud season next year when Wayne will get done driving and will be doing something else in the business, Danny Pelletier is driving Truck #90 for now, But, Will start driving Truck #96 after mud season next year when Wayne Pelletier gets done driving

Truck #102 is another Western Star 6900

Here's Truck #92, Which would be the Mack Titan that Bone Crusher got brand new, Danny Pelletier started driving it after Bone Crusher got out of it seeing it was the better Mack Titan out of the two, Danny had a couple of roll overs with it and the truck was totaled after the second roll over, A rookie that was in the third season of the show that they called "The Preacher" had originally and quit and came back sometime after the show was done and would of started driving this particular truck when Danny Pelletier was out for a little bit, But, Not to long after the Danny Pelletier had came back, Danny had got back the truck and rolled it over totaling the truck sometime at the beginning of March back in 2012, The truck was than later sent to the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME and was later sold to someone out in New Hampshire that owned a company that had also totaled a Mack Titan that couldn't be saved, The Mack Titan couldn't be saved was used as a parts truck to get this one back up and going, Because, It still had some good parts on it, As far as I know the particular truck is still currently hauling a chip trailer some where out in New Hampshire

Unit #99, Which would be a 2012 Cat Truck that still remains in the fleet to this day would of been the particular truck to replace this particular truck

Here's Truck #91, Which would be the Mack Titan that Danny Pelletier got brand new, After Danny Pelletier rolled over this particular Mack Titan over once as well, Too, A rookie by the name of Eric LeBeau that was seen during the third season on the show would started driving this particular truck and would of rolled it over two more times after Danny Pelletier had a roll over with it, After Eric LeBeau got out of it, The last driver to have it would of been another rookie driver by the name of Reg Adams

Here's a picture of Truck #91 traded at the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME back in the middle of December of 2012, The Pelletier's would of traded in the particular truck sometime after the first week of February back in 2014, The particular truck than was eventually sold to the same company that bought the other Mack Titan out of New Hampshire to haul a chip trailer with and as far as I know the particular truck is still hauling some where out in New Hampshire

Unit #100, Which would be a 2012 Cat Truck that still remains in the fleet to this day would of been the particular truck to replace this particular truck

Here's a few picture's of Truck #81, Which would of been the truck that Bone Crusher drove during the first season of the show and for part of the second season of the show before he got his Mack Titan, This particular truck would of been one of the three 2008 Trucks in the fleet with the Cat Engine's that were giving the Pelletier's a hard time, Even though it said on the show during the third season of the show that it only two trucks with Cat Engine's that was giving the Pelletier's a hard time and they only really truly showed one truck giving the Pelletier's a hard time during the third season of the show, It was actually three trucks with Cat Engine's that was giving the Pelletier's a hard time, This particular truck would of been the last one to be traded in and would of been traded in on Truck #95, Seeing it was the one to give the Pelletier's the least problems out of the three 2008 Trucks, After Bone Crusher got out of it, A rookie driver by the name of Jake Lawyerson would of been the driver that got it after Bone Crusher got out of it, Jake Lwayerson would of been seen driving it during the third season on the show and was the rookie driver that would of ended up quitting and that would of eventually ended up coming back and would of got Truck #74 and would eventually got into that head on collision in the final episode during the third season of the show

The last driver that would of had this particular truck would of been a driver by the name of Travis Hafford, The particular truck is now located in my neck of the woods and now belongs to that company that I forgot the name of that also bought four old Pelletier Trucks that hauls logs on the highway out of Caribou, ME, That also still currently has Truck #68, Their shop is located in Caribou, But, Their shop is located right near one of the town lines on the outskirts of Caribou, So, I see the particular truck quite frequently seeing Caribou is where I currently live

The particular company actually bought all three of the 2008 Trucks with the Cat Engine's that were giving the Pelletier's a hard time and replaced the Cat Engine's that all three trucks originally had with N-14 Cummins Engine's that they had in three older trucks that they got rid of not to longer after they bought the three 2008 Trucks that were good

The original three 2008 Cat Engine's that were giving the Pelletier's a hard time were eventually put into the three older trucks that they got rid of at the Freightliner of Maine Dealer down in Bangor, ME, Not to long after they bought the three 2008 Trucks     

Here's a few picture's of Truck #82, Which would of been the 2008 Truck that was shown during a third season episode was having the problems and that would of been eventually traded in on Truck #93, Wayne Pelletier would of got this particular brand new and would of drove it during the first season of the show, Gary Pelletier would of got it for a little while after Wayne got out of it and would of drove it for a little bit during the second season of the show and the last driver to have it would of been Tom "Playboy" Mushero that would of driven it alot during the second season and the third season of the show

Wayne Pelletier would of taken one more trip with this particular truck during a third season episode when he was hauling doubles and had to separate the double trailers in two to haul those two particular loads of wood to a local mill during a rainy day

Here's a couple of picture's of Truck #83, Which would of been the last of the 2008 Trucks that had the Cat Engine's that was giving the Pelletier's a hard time during the third season of the show that would of been traded in on Truck #94, Danny Pelletier would of got this particular truck brand new and would of driven it for the first season and most of the second season of the show until he got his Mack Titan, Travis Mushero would of been the next driver to get the particular truck after Danny Pelletier got out of it and would of drove it on the the show for part of the second season and the third season on the show, Wayne Pelletier would of been the last driver drive this particular truck and would of been seen driving it in one of the third season episodes on the show, Because, Truck #85 "The Three Little Pigs" had to go back to the Freightliner of Maine Truck Dealer in Bangor, ME for some warranty work and was going to be for a while, The Freightliner of Maine Truck Dealer told the Pelletier's to just keep this particular truck and run it until they were done with the warranty work on Truck #85 "The Three Little Pigs"

Here's also one more picture of Truck #83 after it was traded in at the Freightliner of Maine Dealer in Bangor, ME

I still also see Truck #82 and Truck #83 quite regularly now that they're in my neck of the woods now

Here's a couple of more picture's of Truck #68

Here are a few picture's of Truck #79 that a driver by the name of Jason Nice would driven during the first two season of the show and during the third season of the show it would of been driven by a rookie that they called "The Preacher" on the show, Bone Crusher would of actually got this truck brand new before he got Truck #81 and would of been who had this particular truck before Jason Nice did, A rookie by the name of Eric LeBeau that was seen driving Truck #91 on the third season of the show would of also had this truck before he got Truck #91 and would of had this particular truck before "The Preacher" started driving this particular truck, a driver by the name of Travis Hafford would of started driving this particular truck after "The Preacher" got out of it and now another driver that they call "The God Father" is currently driving this particular truck now

Lance C.

Wreckerman

• Regular Membership
  • 🇺🇸
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2019, 09:26:54 AM »
Wow, a lot of very interesting info and history on these rigs, thanks for taking the time to gather all that info and post it!

The new HX looks sharp, seems an IH will be somewhat of an oddball in the fleet.
"Big Foot" is really cool, don't see very many of those big Western Stars. 8)
The Titans are also sharp, such a shame Mack stopped building those.
Move Over & Slow Down for Stopped Emergency Vehicles.
This Includes Tow Trucks and Their Operators.

Blue Mule74

• Regular Membership
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2019, 01:35:49 AM »
Wow, a lot of very interesting info and history on these rigs, thanks for taking the time to gather all that info and post it!

The new HX looks sharp, seems an IH will be somewhat of an oddball in the fleet.
"Big Foot" is really cool, don't see very many of those big Western Stars. 8)
The Titans are also sharp, such a shame Mack stopped building those.

I'm not done and actually have one more series, I just didn't post it the yesterday, Because, I had to wake up a little lit earlier yesterday to be some where 

It's not really an oddball truck in the fleet per say, Seeing that International is the truck that the technically the base of Cat Trucks and the Pelletier's have pretty much been buying Cat Trucks since the show got done

They've only bought two Western Star's since the show got done and both Western Stars that they bought were both 6900's which are both a newer version of "Big Foot" and would be Truck #96 and Truck #102

Truck #87 was traded in early on Truck #96, Because, Truck #87 was the first Detroit Motor that the Pelletier's bought that they were having problems with, Truck #87 was eventually sold to someone out in Rhode Island that was going to pull a chip trailer with and last I knew is that Truck #87 is still in Rhode Island pulling a chip tralier

Truck #86 and Truck #88 both have Cat Engine's in them

Truck #89 and Truck #90 both have Mercedes-Benz Engine's in them back when Detroit was offering the Mercedes-Benz Engine's     

Truck #98 is also a Kenworth W-900 a very small sleeper and the other truck that they bought that wasn't a Cat Truck is that new International HX that you see that I posted picture's of that you just commented on that is sharp, Otherwise than that, The new trucks that the Pelletier's have bought have been Cat Trucks, They're up to Truck #109 now and I also know that Truck #110 and Truck #111 are also going to be Cat Trucks when the Pelletier's eventually trade in Truck #77 and Truck #78 on Truck #110 and Truck #111 at the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer at beginning of October this year

Anyway, Back to the last series...

Here's a couple of picture's of Truck #69 that was traded in at the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME, The particular truck was traded in on Truck #90 at the beginning of October back in 2009 during the second season of the show, The particular truck sat on the lot for almost two years before it was eventually sold to someone else out of state in the middle of August back in 2011, This would of been the truck that both Tom "Playboy" Mushero and Travis Mushero would of both had when they both started driving for the Pelletier's before the Pelletier's were ever featured on American Loggers, Tom "Playboy" Mushero had it first after the second assigned driver that the particular truck had got out of it, Than, Travis Mushero would of got it next after his brother Tom "Playboy" Mushero got out of it, Travis Hafford would of been the next one to get it after Travis Mushero got out of it and Travis Hafford also would of drove this particular truck during the first season of the show and a little bit during the second season of the show, Christy Saunders that would of had a roll over during the very first episode during the first season would of the show would been the next person to have it after Travis Hafford got out of it for a little while and than the last driver that would of had it for a little before it eventually got traded in would be a rookie driver by the name of Bill Cameron

Here's a picture of Truck #64 that was traded in at the Freightliner Of Maine Truck Dealer in Bangor, ME, The particular truck was traded in on Truck #86 at the beginning of October back in 2009 during the second season of the show, The particular truck sat on the lot for almost two years before it was eventually sold to someone else out of state in the middle of August back in 2011, This would be the truck that Travis Hafford would had when he first started driving for the Pelletier's before the Pelletier's were ever featured on American Loggers

Here's a picture of Truck #74 and Truck #90

Truck #90 still remains in the fleet to this day that Danny Pelletier is currently driving for now until after next mud season when Wayne Pelletier get done driving and than Danny Pelletier will be getting Truck #96 and Gary Pelletier will be getting this particular truck after Danny Pelletier gets out of it after next mud season

Here's a picture of Randy Bourgoin's next Freightliner Coronado when it was brand new that he would of bought sometime after the show ended back in 2016

Here's a picture of the Freightliner Coronado that Randy Bourgoin would of bought brand new during the third season of the show

It now belongs and is being driven by his son Randy Bourgoin Jr.

This particular picture would of been taken the day before New Years Eve day back in 2010, Alot of the winter picture's in whole series that I posted in this thread would of actually been taken on that particular day

Here's a couple of picture's of Truck #75, Which would be the truck that Steve "Gilley" Gilman drove on the show, The particular truck still remains in the fleet to this day and Steve "Gilley" Gilman still drives it to this day, Although, Steve "Gilley" Gilman would of drove "The Three Little Pigs" for a little while after the show got done and another driver that they call "The God Father" would started driving for the Pelletier's and would of this truck while Steve "Gilley" Gilman was driving "The Three Little Pigs" Steve "Gilley" Gilman would of eventually got back into this particular truck, Although, The driver that they call "The God Father" would of been driving this particular truck at the time these picture's were taken...

These picture's were taken at the fair ground sometime back in summer of 2013

Here's a picture of Truck #72, Which would of been many times on the show, The driver that they call "The God Father" would of started driving this particular truck after Steve "Gilley" Gilman got back into Truck #75, The picture was taken sometime at the beginning of March back in 2013 and the particular truck does still remain in the fleet to this day

Here's a picture of Truck #97, Which would of been the very first Cat Truck that the Pelletier's would of bought for the fleet that Truck #74 would of been traded in on at the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME, That was seen at the fair ground sometime back in summer of 2015, This particular truck still remains in the fleet to this day and would be one of two Cat Trucks that was bought by the Pelletier's as a left over and would be a 2011, While the rest of the other Cat Trucks that the Pelletier's would of bought would of been atleast a 2012 or newer

Here's a picture of Truck #101, Which would be the other one of two 2011 Cat Trucks that the Pelletier's would of bought for the fleet, That was seen at the fair ground sometime back in summer of 2014 and this particular truck still remains in the fleet to this day

Truck #76 would of been traded in on this particular truck at the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME sometime after the first week of June back in 2012

Here's a picture of Truck #98, Which would be the Kenworth W-900 that Truck #70 would of been traded in sometime after the first week of June back in 2012 at the New England Kenworth Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME, That was seen at the fair ground sometime back in summer of 2012 and this particular truck still remains in the fleet to this day, This particular truck was also sent to the Pelletier's from the New England Kenworth Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME to try out and Jeff Pelletier told me that while they were trying it out that one of their drivers had actually rolled it over on it's side, Jeff Pelletier told me that the New England Kenworth Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME never forced them to buy it even despite one of their drivers had rolled it over while they were trying it out, But, Jeff Pelletier also told me that the Pelletier's felt it would be right if they were to buy it, Because, One of their drivers had rolled it over on it's side   

The original Truck #66 was also a Kenworth, But, Would of been traded in on Truck #87 at the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME during the second season of the show at the beginning of October back in 2009 and the particular truck was eventually sold to someone out of state   

Here's a picture of Truck #86 when it was brand new, Which would of been the truck that Truck #64 would of been traded in on at the Freightliner Of Maine Truck Dealer in Bangor, ME, That still currently remains in the fleet to this day, Gary Pelletier currently drives this particular truck, But, The driver that they call "The God Father" will start driving this particular truck after next mud season when Gary Pelletier starts Truck #90 after Danny Pelletier starts driving Truck #96

Here's a picture of Truck #76, Which would of been the truck that was traded in on Truck #101 at the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME sometime after the first week of June back in 2012 and the particular truck also still remains in the area to this day, I still see it from time to time, Although, I am unsure of the companies name that currently has the truck today, But, I do remember seeing Greenbush, ME on the door of the truck

Truck #88 and Truck #89 also now belong to the same company that also has Truck #76

Truck #88 was traded in at the Daigle & Houghton Truck Dealer in Hermon, ME on Truck #102 earlier this year and Truck #89 was traded in at the Freightliner Of Maine Truck Dealer in Bangor, ME last year on Truck #107

Truck #84 was also traded in earlier this year on Truck #108 and has been since sold to someone out in the Mid West

Truck #77 and Truck #78 will also be headed out to the mid west once they get traded in on Truck #110 and Truck #111 at the beginning of October this year, Someone from the mid west has already put a down payment on them to held when the Pelletier's do eventually swap them in 

Truck #73 was also traded in on Truck #89 years ago when Truck #69 was traded in on Truck #90 and was sold to someone out of state years ago at the same time Truck #69 was sold to someone out of state, Although, Truck #73 was bought by the same person that bought the original Truck #66

And Truck #69 was bought by the same person that bought Truck #64   

Here's a picture of Truck #66, Which was seen in many different episodes through the whole entire show and was also seen at Dysarts Truck Stop in Hermon, ME sometime in October last year, Eldon Pelletier would of actually been driving the truck himself for this particular trip when I took this picture of it

Here's a picture of Truck #54, Which was seen in many different episodes through the whole entire show and was also seen on May 11th last year

Here's a picture of Truck #52, Which was seen in many different episodes through the whole entire show and was also seen sometime in November last year

Here's a picture of a Demo Peterbilt 389 that the Pelletier's would of tried out that would of been seen at the fair ground back in summer of 2009

Here's a picture of Truck #16, Truck #32 and Truck #45, That were all seen in many different episodes through the whole entire show that all still remains in the fleet to this day

The picture would of been taken sometime back in the summer of 2009

Here's a picture of Truck #46, That was seen in many different episodes through the whole entire show that still remains in the fleet to this day

Here's a picture of Truck #17, That now has a crane on it and still remains in the fleet to this day

Here's a picture of Truck #9, That now has a crane on it and still remains in the fleet to this day

Here's a picture of Truck #34, That was seen in many different episodes through the whole entire show that still remains in the fleet to this day

Here's a couple of picture's of a little Mack ramp truck that Eldon Pelletier uses to haul his pull truck with to the truck pulls at the local fairs in the area, They had reused the #39 when they had first got it and these picture's were taken of it at the fair ground on June 7, 2009

Lance C.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2019, 01:35:49 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs