If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Flying Under the Radar  (Read 8133 times)

Paul Kane

• Regular Membership
Re: Flying Under the Radar
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 08:14:39 PM »
I saw our Liberty friend from the first post a couple of weeks ago coming out of an industrial area of the Pittsburgh borough of McKees Rocks,  still wearing his blue shirt and tie, though now he's driving a plainer but nicely kept all white 9400.  Turns out I had a picture of it but didn't realize it was him, taken on I-80 back in July '15.  If you look close (click on the image to enlarge) you can see the tie.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 08:16:31 PM by Paul Kane »

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 08:14:39 PM »

Jon_G

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2017, 08:36:15 AM »

Still very nice, I think it's cool when drivers dress up, seems very old school and comes off very professional in a way 8) I would say he owns both tractor and trailer and leases them on to Liberty. The normal Liberty logo is maroon and the trailer has alcoa rims and custom fenders on it.

Jon

Paystar

• Regular Membership
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2017, 06:14:18 PM »
I have driven and have also pulled for fleets that had those 9400's working on/offroad applications pulling log and chip trailers and 5 axle dump trailers, and they are tough like the old R Models. Just keep going and going with millions of miles on them.
The New Generation: 'You have what we call an irrational sense of entitlement. It won't kill you, but it will cause you to believe that you deserve top pay for doing nothing.'

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2017, 06:14:18 PM »