If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Stirling Truck Show  (Read 1839 times)

norseman

• Administrator
Stirling Truck Show
« on: February 16, 2009, 10:04:53 AM »
http://stirlinganddistrictlions.com/truckshowhomec726.php

I am considering maybe heading up to Ontario for this show immediately after picking up my camper van in Detroit. Anyone going? Does this tend to be a good show?

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Hank's Truck Forum

Stirling Truck Show
« on: February 16, 2009, 10:04:53 AM »

Justin

Re: Stirling Truck Show
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 02:07:16 PM »
Jan,

I have heard good things about this show. Some say it holds true to what truck shows are all about (good people, great atmosphere and even better times). Snafu has entered his truck in the past few shows I believe. He prefers it to Fergus. (Snaf, hope you don't mind me namedropping here). I haven't been yet but I plan to go this year.

Justin

c.j. hall

• Regular Membership
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 02:24:45 PM »
Jan, I entered the Sleeman truck in the show not this past year but the year before even won a couple of awards, its a smaller show, they seem to pump up the truck build off but the year I was there they had 4 trucks entered. Its a friendly atmosphere with  lots of local owner operators. They teamed up with a magazine called Road Today since last year I heard they had less trucks entered in the show and shine.
I think the best show in Ontario is St Thomas Truck Nationals since they have the show and drag racing, there is always something to do and its a growing show every year with a fantastic commitee.

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 04:55:52 AM »
Thanks for your comments here, guys! Am looking forward to attending this show.  8-)  I'd love to go to the St Thomas Truck Nationals, but it looks like it's in August, and I'm flying back to Norway from Boise, ID, on August 6, so I guess that won't work...

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 04:55:52 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs