If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Clothes and Things  (Read 35465 times)

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
Clothes and Things
« on: February 02, 2009, 05:47:44 AM »
I have LOTS! :-o
First, hats... some of you have already seen a few of these. Hats are my favorites, they seem to be easy to come by and lots are free!
From left to right, top to bottom, just like reading:
UTA Trax, UTA Trax, UTA Mt. Ogden, Pride, TSMT, Ross Well Service, Halliburton, Turner Lumber, McFarland Ford, Freightliner, Peterbilt, Ford, Cat, Utility, Mack, Sharp, Yellow, Sousa, Francis, Watkins, Rupp's, Bingham Livestock, Staker/Parson, Little America, Jim Palmer, Landstar, ATHS 2008, Fife, Milne, and C.H. Dredge.

Other stuff:
Two Ford pins and a Peterbilt 359, Blackwill and Sons Trucking, Mack, John Deere, Trucker, Peterbilt, International pocket watch, five UTA pins, Peterbilt pocket watch, Peterbilt 359, and Autocar. I also have a Tramcor jacket and I used to have a Peterbilt oval pin, but lost it.

Shirts... I have some others that are too small to wear and one that was hand-drawn by a friend and washes off, so I don't wear it... these I mentioned are not shown.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 06:47:56 AM by peterbilttrucker »
Class...you either have it, or you don't.

Hank's Truck Forum

Clothes and Things
« on: February 02, 2009, 05:47:44 AM »

norseman

• Administrator
Re: Clothes and Things
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 09:04:58 AM »
That's quite a collection, Ryan! I'm really envious of some of those hats!  :wink:

I don't have too many American trucking related items, unfortunately... I have these:
Pins: KW, Peterbilt, IH LoneStar, Wal-Mart truck pin (sitting on the sun visor of my bus, next to a US flag pin)
Hats: KW, Peterbilt, TSC, DiPietro Trucking (Kent, WA)
Shirts: Volvo VT880 (blue), KW W900L (white), Pete (big 379 on the back; black), Western (blue polo shirt), TSC (grey polo shirt and grey college sweater), as well as truck show shirts from most of the truck shows I have been to: Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show, St Ignace, MI, 2007; Mid-America '07 and '08; Truckin' for Kids '09 - as well as the pride of my collection, a very cool Central Valley Trucking t-shirt. CVT is out of Bakersfield, CA, given to me (and Steve) by the CVT guys at TFK this past year.  :-)

Oh, and then I also have an In-N-Out Burger t-shirt with an In-N-Out Burger truck on the back.  :-D

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 04:39:45 AM »
Here's some things I forgot yesterday.
Overnite pocket knife, Peterbilt keychain and American Trucker keychain.

Reliance emblem off of a transfer dump pup.

Chris_E

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 04:35:00 PM »
Pretty impressive collection there, Ryan.  I have a Mack hat just like that one, but I'm more partial to a rounded visor.  One must wonder where you came about some of these items, (i.e., the Overnite pocket knife, Reliance sign, and the Milne hat).  E-bay I assume? :-D  I'd probably wear each of those hats in rotation. :-D
The foot turned to the horse, the horse to the carriage, the carriage to the train, and the train to the truck.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 03:45:57 AM »
The Overnite knife was a gift, I'm assuming they found it online. :wink:
The Milne hat I found at Deseret Industries. DI is a department store that takes used items that are donated and sells everything real cheap... I actually get a lot of hats there for fifty cents. I'm not sure what the Salvation Army does, but I believe that's probably what you have in your area. :?
As far as the Reliance emblem was from my friend. He works for Staker/Parson and occassionally he'll find stuff that they're getting rid of... he found two spare emblems and picked the best condition one to give to me. Now I'm just waiting for someone at the Brigham Pit to wreck one of the Peterbilt dumpers, so he can get me a Pete emblem. :-P

Thanks guys.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »
Two more.

Got it Done

• Downtown Pagosa Springs
    • My pics
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 05:37:00 PM »
If your not picky about them being used (just clean) you might want to look at some thrift stores for some second hand hats.  Or my closet.  I don't collect them and I seem to get hats left and right.  I have several Pete and Freightliner hats (although one is greasy as I wear it whilst under the truck) that I could pack in the truck and drop off the next time through (though I usually go up US93 through NV coming to and going from CA).

Got it Done

• Downtown Pagosa Springs
    • My pics
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 05:39:23 PM »
I can get you a company shirt with a drawing of one of the company trucks on the back if you want... What size?

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 04:15:49 AM »
Most of my hats were used, so no, it doesn't bother me... I'm in a large shirt. Just let me know when you come through, I really appreciate it. :wink:

Sean

• Future trucker in America
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 05:01:29 AM »
Gee, Im jeleouse, cant find any truck related hats here, I have 2, a Full Pull productions hat and a Pete hat...... my other 30-40 hats are mostly farm related, lol, mainly MF and Agco.

Sean

-My baby, 1997 F250HD XLT, RCLB, 4x4, 7.3L Powerstroke.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 04:36:21 AM »
My newest hat! I bought an old Detroit patch on eBay and had a blank hat from a local surplus store. I also got two Diamond Reo patches! I was pretty sure the auction I bid on was for one patch, but they shipped me two. I planned on putting it on a hat when I got it, but when I found that I had two of 'em, I changed my mind. Since I've got two, I'll put them on the headrests of my seat covers for the Reo!

ElijahsArt

• Peterbilt Fan
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 05:44:44 AM »
Detroit Diesel is my FAVORITE DIESEL! Did they have anymore patches? :?

Elijah Michael Farran

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 02:47:12 PM »
I don't know, but I'm sure it would come up with a search on eBay.

norseman

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
I found a Willis Shaw Express hat in a goodwill store in Boise yesterday, as well as a J.J. Keller hat. Set me back a dollar fifty-nine in total. Thought that was a pretty nice deal.  :roll: :-D
(I go into goodwill/thrift stores on my trips from time to time because I have found some pretty cool hats in some before.)

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 04:19:13 PM »
Me and Jan both got hats from Wanship yesterday. 8-)

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 04:19:13 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs