If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Mack Truck Museum  (Read 24191 times)

Ray F

Re: Mack Truck Museum
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2016, 05:16:51 AM »

I'm a little late with this ......

I'm surprised you managed to get outside the building to take pics Ray.

In 2012 I toured the museum as a side trip from the Macungie show - that D Model tanker was just beginning restoration and it was no problem being allowed outside to take a couple of pictures.

Not so the following year.
Same here, The Trucks I posted up a few posts, were all Out on display in front of the Museum. After I Toured the Museum, I asked the Security Gaurd at the Front desk, if I could take pics of the trucks outside and he said Sure.  8) I seen some trucks on the side of the Building, but the Heat was getting to me. Maybe Next year  ;)

Also, here are the Pics I took. I Finally got pages setup for Truck Show/Plant/ and Museum.

http://rayfisherstruckphotos.weebly.com/mack-trucks-inc-museum---allentown-pa.html

BTW some of these might be a little Blurry as the Camera I was using was a new to me Camera.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 05:22:35 AM by Ray F »

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2016, 05:16:51 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2016, 05:51:37 AM »
So the Cruieliner is still there huh? ??? 8) Any sightings of the UPS Mack F model Ray or is that down in Boyertown? ??? Great coverage.........makes me think another trip up there needs to be planned. ;D

Ray F

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2016, 06:06:12 AM »
So the Cruieliner is still there huh? ??? 8) Any sightings of the UPS Mack F model Ray or is that down in Boyertown? ??? Great coverage.........makes me think another trip up there needs to be planned. ;D
Yep and No UPS F model that I Could Find :-\ I need to put the America On Wheels Museum on my places i need to visit List. Hopefully sometime next year ;)

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2016, 06:06:12 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs