If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: All Schneider Training Academy's have been shut down  (Read 7061 times)

Maurizio

• Jesus is the way and the truth and the life.John14
    • http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m10/maurice273/AndersonWebb.jpg
Re: All Schneider Training Academy's have been shut down
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 09:36:14 AM »
I think times are changing. there's not that many truck driveing jobs like before. local Jobs are getting harder to get. local pay is lower then before. its hard times we are going true right now. so many drivers are geting back on the road. where you can bring home $1000.00 or more a week. its hard to make that now and days local. whit all the lay off. days off and so on. I know I was working local and bringing home $ 500 a week. only working 3 or 4 days. Think God I got out and I know how to fix trucks as well. I work for Waste Management of Newark Roll off as a Truck mechanic and I get 40 hours a week no over time. but I see the drivers has to stay home same days. there is no lay off in the shop. I don't know how it is eles where but I just moved up from Florida no local jobs there. and here in North  Jersey where years  ago lets of good local jobs and good pay. not any more.  :?  :-o

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 09:36:14 AM »

desertgypsy

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2008, 03:52:57 AM »
....................meanwhile, west texas/east nm/okla./wyo. oilfields are hiring guys straight outa schools to drive winch truck and water/crude tankers.............the pay is good,but locale sucks and hours are loooooooooooooong!!!!...I'm seriously considering going back to the 'patch this spring............... :-o

swift#1

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2008, 09:05:05 AM »
I agree with you there,  Im happy here at SNI I did leave for a few months to try another company and it sucked, Came back to SNI 4 months later and got my vacation time and all that crap back.  Im planning to stay here a bit,  I like working for a stable company and my schedule fits my lifestyle perfectly:)   BTW Congrats on nearing your 1 Million Miles safe driving,
Thanks man i appreciate it :-D
Proud Driver for Swift Transportation, 18 Years Safe Driving.

pat

• Regular Membership
  • hi
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2008, 10:00:03 AM »
been at sni for a little over 3 years. i have contemplated leaving, but chose to stay. I am comfortable here  :-D
filthy stinking rich. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2008, 10:00:03 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs