If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: CMT debuts ‘Trick My Trucker’ episodes in November, December  (Read 2636 times)

1truckingenthuiast

• Philippians 4:13
    • My Truck Photos
New makeover series hosted by “The Bachelor’s” Bob Guiney puts roadblock in the unhealthy habits of truck drivers

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Once again, CMT turns the tables on the trucking industry with the new six-episode makeover series “Trick My Trucker,” premiering on Saturday, Nov. 10 at 9-9:30 p.m., ET/PT. From the producers of “Trick My Truck,” the “Trick My Trucker” show shifts the focus from the trucks to the truckers themselves, giving their lives a physical and emotional overhaul for cash, prizes and a roadmap to healthy living.

Hosted by “The Bachelor’s” Bob Guiney and featuring the help of celebrity stylist, Harmonie Krieger and trainer, Aaron Aguilera, each 30-minute episode of “Trick My Trucker” challenges two out-of-shape drivers to change not only their image but their lifestyle for a reward of thousands of dollars in cash and prizes.

In each episode, the truckers are confronted about their unhealthy habits on the road and encouraged to change their routines by learning nutritional eating habits, even when greasy diners are their only option, as well as exercise routines perfect for truck stops and rest areas. Armed with a confessional camera to track their progress over several weeks, the truckers return at the end of each episode for a physical transformation and a catwalk finale, revealing their new and improved selves in front of family and friends.

Guiney and his team serve as judges, determining who has committed the most to their lifestyle makeover and rewarding the winning trucker with fuel money for their rig as well as a new lease on life on the road.

Episodes of “Trick My Trucker” will feature:

•  Saturday, Nov. 10 – Brian Greenlee of Victorville, Calif. and Thomas Reedy of Harker Heights, Texas

•  Saturday, Nov. 17 – Don Crawford of Fort Mojave, Ariz. and Mark David of Eureka, Calif.

•  Saturday, Nov. 24 – Morgan Wooldridge & Cabrina Gardner of San Antonio, Texas

•  Saturday, Dec. 1 – Jeremy Dallas of Hesperia, Calif. and Bob Barnum of Hesperia, Calif.

•  Saturday, Dec. 8 – Fernando Villarino of Hemet, Calif. and Larry Weber of Ridgecrest, Calif., and

•  Saturday, Dec. 15 – Kirk Parham of San Clemente, Calif. and Rodney Hall of Monroe, Utah

“Trick My Trucker” is produced by Varuna Entertainment Inc., with Jason Morgan and Rob Zazzali serving as executive producers. Bob Kusbit and Melanie Moreau serve as executive producers for CMT.

The Saturday, Nov. 17 episode of the show will premiere at 8 p.m., ET/PT instead of the regular time slot of 9 p.m., ET/PT.

Visit CMT's press-only Web site, www.cmtpress.com, for more information.

Hank's Truck Forum

Truck Driving Jobs

snafu

Re: CMT debuts ‘Trick My Trucker’ episodes in November, December
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 05:26:41 PM »
Gee, they're not focusing too much on Californina are they..

Not that it makes much difference here, we don't get the U.S CMT.
And I'm pretty sure I'd much rather watch paint dry than that...

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 05:36:24 PM »
Obviously they don't follow Hank's Forum.  :-( Thought for sure i would have seen Nate & Pat teaming up on one of those shows.  :roll: :-D :evil:

Nate

• Global Moderator
  • Just a boy living the dream
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 07:18:00 PM »
Hmmm Charlie, not quiet so sure what your inferring here, but im sure you'll be watching from the rocking chair. :-P
Welcome to the 21st century. Things are going to change.- G.S.

Josh L

• Regular Membership
  • If it don't shine, it ain't mine!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 09:21:58 PM »
Good now were gonna have a bunch of gay looking truckers.

RD600_Mack

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 10:48:38 PM »
Good now were gonna have a bunch of gay looking truckers.
AWWW HECK!!!!!!!! What The Heck is this world Coming to  :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll:

Josh L

• Regular Membership
  • If it don't shine, it ain't mine!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 11:05:19 PM »
ooo come on u cant tell me those makeover shows dont make all the guys dress like a abicromby and fitch magazine.

Nate

• Global Moderator
  • Just a boy living the dream
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »
Mark David's tractor hits me close to home, as I used to live in Eureka, well actually Arcata, but its almost the same. So i'll be looking forward to that one.
Welcome to the 21st century. Things are going to change.- G.S.

pat

• Regular Membership
  • hi
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 04:06:54 PM »
Hmmm Charlie, not quiet so sure what your inferring here, but im sure you'll be watching from the rocking chair. :-P
ouch!
filthy stinking rich. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Son of a Trucker

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 08:37:21 PM »
I've never even heard of trick my truck.

In each episode, the truckers are confronted about their unhealthy habits on the road and encouraged to change their routines by learning nutritional eating habits, even when greasy diners are their only option, as well as exercise routines perfect for truck stops and rest areas.

Sounds more like humiliation and bringing the image of truckers down a few more notches.

Its funny how they are focusing on truckers in a state were all the celebrities live and lookin good is everything. Almost like they are ashamed of their truck drivers. What about truckers in the other states, or are they already "perfect". :roll:

SYKO

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 07:02:42 AM »
I'm pretty sure I'd much rather watch paint dry than that...

That would probably be more interesting....

sounds like it will be a real snorefest............

If this trend continues, I suppose next year we can look forward to "Rescue a Lot Lizard".....
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed,
briefed, debriefed, or numbered!
my life is my own, I am a free man!

snafu

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 03:23:33 PM »
That would probably be more interesting....

sounds like it will be a real snorefest............

If this trend continues, I suppose next year we can look forward to "Rescue a Lot Lizard".....
Yes, but they'd require Geraldo and Barbara Walters to host that..

They could even call it... Dateline 20/20, 20 years later or something like that...

DD

• Regular Membership
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 06:44:02 PM »
Even with all this negitivity about this show, most of you guys know you're still going to watch every show, and then buy the DVD. :wink:

It's trucks, on TV.

RedStapler

• Not Sure-Camacho 2016
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 10:50:41 PM »

I've caught a few episodes at a friends house, for some reason it did not do much for me.   I enjoyed similar shows like "Pimp My Ride" and "Monster Garage".  I especially enjoyed "Monster Garage", it was all about taking a car and turning in into a tool.

To me a truck is first and foremost a tool. It moves freight, milk, grain, gasoline or dirt as safely and efficiently as possible.   Thats why I rather shoot an old functional Ford Aeromax rather than a brand new Peterbilt with enough lights to illuminate a stadium.

It seems like most of "Trick my Truck" is putting lipstick on mechanical pigs.  I realize that changing fluids and swapping engines and trannys does not make for good TV. But I look at some of the before and afters and all they have is a good looking unreliable truck.  If it were my equipment I'd spend the $ on mechanicals before plumage. 

1953 kw bullnose

• Thats right!
    • My truck show pics.
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 11:08:40 PM »
I happen to be bussy evert time its on.... lol
hell it might be just as exciting as Dr. Phil   :roll:

I enjoyed similar shows like "Pimp My Ride" and "Monster Garage".  I especially enjoyed "Monster Garage", it was all about taking a car and turning in into a tool.

I loved Monster Garage!!! that was a cool show....  :-)

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 11:08:40 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs