If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: My new calling Card  (Read 2349 times)

DIESEL-FUMES

• "FOREVER A FIFTH WHEEL FREAK"
    • Family Story
My new calling Card
« on: October 08, 2007, 05:22:03 AM »
hello all.

I have put together a card with my contact info on it . So as to make it easier to exchange the  contact info.  In addition , I like to leave a note on a truck,  letting them know, that I did take a picture of there rig and where they can contact me to see it. anyways ,what do you think of the lay out? believe it or not. but it was a real pain to figure out what color combo would be legible to read .

Terry.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 06:30:31 AM by DIESEL-FUMES »
Truck Pictures by Terry W.

http://www.thedieselgypsy.com/Sams%20page.htm

"Preserving The History of Trucking Through Photography"

Hank's Truck Forum

My new calling Card
« on: October 08, 2007, 05:22:03 AM »

Axel

Re: My new calling Card
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 05:36:04 AM »
Very cool Terry Very nice truck choise too

Leonard

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 05:39:17 AM »
i dont know if it makes a diffrence but the URL is forum01 ive never typed in just forums  :?
very nice layout! are you saying you dont want people to call you :lol:
its a binder thing you just wouldnt get it...

DIESEL-FUMES

• "FOREVER A FIFTH WHEEL FREAK"
    • Family Story
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 05:59:57 AM »
i dont know if it makes a diffrence but the URL is forum01 ive never typed in just forums  huh
very nice layout! are you saying you dont want people to call you cheesy

Thanks it took me a long time to figure out which truck would work the best. I had a couple others that I liked better, but they just didn't fit. As for the forum link. I did try the whole link,  but it was way to long for the card and to confusing. Most of the people I have taken pictures for. don't hang out on-line all that much. So I put hanks / forum so they know where to look. but at the same time they would have to go to Hanks main page to hopefully do a little exploring. Then I will let them know which thread it will be in. In the past, I have always had to find a piece of paper and write it down for them. I already had a card that I printed up. but after running out I  decided to up the look of it. also, I have stopped at Peterbilt and KW and they both wanted to look at my work.  They have customers who they would like to have a nice picture of there trucks to give to them. So I thought this would look more professional and also would give them a little look at some of my work. I usually shoot at a very high format setting, so large prints will come out sharp. But that haunted me a little with this card. because after I resized the picture it came out a little fuzzy.

Terry
Truck Pictures by Terry W.

http://www.thedieselgypsy.com/Sams%20page.htm

"Preserving The History of Trucking Through Photography"

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 05:59:57 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs