If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Tractor-Trailer Accident Resulted In Two Women Killed In I-75 Crash  (Read 806 times)

1truckingenthuiast

• Philippians 4:13
    • My Truck Photos
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/14063907/detail.html

MARIETTA, GA -- Two women have now died and three other people are injured after a tractor-trailer flipped over on Interstate 75 in Cobb County Friday morning -- snarling traffic in both directions.

The crash included an overturned truck and several other vehicles on the Interstate near the ramp to Highway 5/Canton Highway.

Marietta police spokesman Mark Bishop said a Cutlass Ciera heading north slowed in the third lane from the left and made a lane change to the right. It was almost at a stop when the tractor-trailer struck it from behind, causing the truck to flip over.

A female passenger in the Cutlass died at the scene. The female driver of the truck later died at Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.

Four right lanes heading northbound were blocked.

One lane of traffic is getting by in the far left lane. Traffic backed up to Windy Hill Road.

Southbound traffic slowed as drivers tried to get a look at the wreck, backing traffic up to Cherokee County.

Hank's Truck Forum

krooser

Re: Tractor-Trailer Accident Resulted In Two Women Killed In I-75 Crash
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 04:24:08 PM »
I'm very familiar with that road and it's a surprise that more wrecks don't happen around there...it's a madhouse.

Here's an I-75 crash at Georgia milemarker 18 that I missed be involved in by about 10 seconds...

« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 07:06:39 PM by krooser »

Hank's Truck Forum

Re: Tractor-Trailer Accident Resulted In Two Women Killed In I-75 Crash
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 04:24:08 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs