If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Pictures from Today Aug 26th  (Read 2453 times)

DIESEL-FUMES

• "FOREVER A FIFTH WHEEL FREAK"
    • Family Story
Pictures from Today Aug 26th
« on: August 26, 2007, 05:10:29 PM »
 I moved this over from the truck picture page..

I took my daughter on a little date today and on our way back she let me stop and shoot theses. The first truck was owned by a real piece of work from KY. I introduced myself and right away he started with the attitude. I said he had a nice looking tractor and all I wanted was to take some shots. He still was an as% so i said no problem if he didn't want me to take a couple pictures I would move on. He said go a head but make sure no license plate. I remember guys like that when I was on the road. Truck stop cowboys. Anyways I did get a couple shots.The rest where taken at a local united shop..

« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 05:14:37 PM by DIESEL-FUMES »
Truck Pictures by Terry W.

http://www.thedieselgypsy.com/Sams%20page.htm

"Preserving The History of Trucking Through Photography"

Hank's Truck Forum

Pictures from Today Aug 26th
« on: August 26, 2007, 05:10:29 PM »

norseman

• Administrator
Re: Pictures from Today Aug 26th
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 09:44:23 PM »
Hey, great shots, Terry! That big bunk W900L is incredible! I love the big bunk T600B and "regular bunk" W900L, too! The big bunk Ford is rather unusual, though. Great catches, and thanks for posting!  8-)

Too bad about the driver of the International being an a**, though, he doesn't deserve to drive a truck that nice with an attitude like that.  :-(

Jan.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

Patrick

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 01:18:50 AM »
Wonder why he had that attitude, when Iam out driving time to time there always somebody who want to take pictures or coment the truck. And why should I have a bad attitude, I am proud driving a nice truck and just glad that others enjoy it to. I am a company driver so I dont own it but I have put a lot of work in it.   Great pictures specially I like the T600 and the Ford, not often you see those trucks with big bunks  8-)

braziliantrucks

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 02:26:27 AM »
Great pics congatulations!

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 02:26:27 AM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs