If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

If you enjoy this web site, please show your support.

Truck Driving Jobs

Author Topic: Hinos in North Jersey  (Read 6379 times)

Rob Archer

• Administrator
  • Forum Administrator
    • Slickpic
Re: Hinos in North Jersey
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 10:20:33 AM »
If they do what they are doing in the UK, they will wait until they have got the dealer network in place, plenty of spares on tap and enough new trucks available to offer delivery within days and then and only then will they go for a sector of the market. They are about to launch an 18 tonne rigid on the UK market. They have trialled a full weight tractor unit with some operators, and that will probably be the next step. All very carefully planned.
[/color]
That is a TOYOTA hallmark.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 10:20:33 AM »

charlie

• Regular Membership
  • Wish i were built like a Mack truck
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 02:20:19 PM »
Figured i'd revive this old thread after seeing this Hino single axle day cab at a Lakewood NJ plant today. Think this is the 2nd one i've seen in the last 3 weeks. Anyone know what kind of sales numbers they're doing & if they're popular elsewhere in North America?  :?

Chris_E

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 03:55:38 PM »
I can't think of any fleets that run those Charlie, but from what I recall, they're popular with the general public for hauling boats, RV trailers, and car trailers...
The foot turned to the horse, the horse to the carriage, the carriage to the train, and the train to the truck.

Hank's Truck Forum

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 03:55:38 PM »

Truck Driving Jobs

Truck Driving Jobs