Author Topic: Recognize The Area This Was Taken In?  (Read 15667 times)

slowride

• carry on
Re: Recognize The Area This Was Taken In?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 12:27:54 PM »

I get to see this truck a couple times a week usually too, it's a shame no one captured Francis #45 though. :|
http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/trucks/colorado_road_trip/day03/dsc_7802_20070604.jpg
This is one of our old trucks we had five of these painted the same colors. This one looks like one of the 2000s because it has the bigger vortex cleaners.

peterbilttrucker

• Belly Dragger
    • My album
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 06:48:37 PM »
Those ARE your trucks!
I always think it's one of your trucks when I see one of those coming and then I see the different company name. :roll:
Class...you either have it, or you don't.

slowride

• carry on
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007, 10:30:27 AM »
Those ARE your trucks!
I always think it's one of your trucks when I see one of those coming and then I see the different company name. :roll:
PT my buddy from wellsville bought the twin to this truck,he runs a lot through your area you might have seen it. He pulls a flatbed,walking floor,or sometimes a MBEX reefer. His says veirnow on the door.I am not sure were the rest of them are we had two 1996 one 1997 and two 2000 models . if you look at the Amodel I posted as the ultimate truck you"ll notice these 5 trucks were painted almost the same.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 10:33:35 AM by slowride »